The Finepix F10 is a 6.3 megapixel digital camera that is designed to last longer than you do during a day's shooting. With the supplied NP-120 lithium ion battery, the F10 allows you to take 500 shots. The F10 has an impressive 2.5-inch LCD as well as a high sensitivity of ISO 1600. It also boasts 3:2 image format option, VGA movie capture at 30 fps and PictBridge compatibility.
With a battery life of 500 shots per single charge, this compact camera will outlast even the most devoted of photography addicts. Furthermore, the 24-hour photographer will appreciate the 1600 ISO and ultra-fast responses provided by Fujifilm?s new ?Real Photo Processor? technology.
The FinePix F10 Zoom is characterised by incredibly clean images, due to its refined Super CCD sensor and ?Real Photo Processor?. These two components are the outcome of thousands of hours of research by Fujifilm?s imaging technicians, and reflect the company?s desire to set, rather than chase, image quality benchmarks. The newly-designed 6.3 megapixel Super CCD sensor features Fujifilm's trademark octagonal photodiodes, which act as more efficient light receptors than traditional CCD structures.
The new Real Photo Processor provides an unprecedented sensitivity range from ISO 80 to ISO 1600, all achievable at full resolution. This means that immaculately pure images are captured, even in low light situations, such as social events, whilst minimising camera shake and subject movement. Furthermore, the Real Photo Processor enables users to photograph without flash, thereby ensuring more natural-looking results, and extending the already considerable battery life.
The camera?s ability is further underlined by some impressive speed statistics. Improving on the quickfire FinePix F810 Zoom, the F10 Zoom doubles the screen refresh rate to an amazing 60 frames per second, whilst still having time to achieve continual autofocus. And with a shutter time lag of just 0.01 seconds, 1.1 seconds between frames for consecutive shots and just 1.3 seconds needed for start-up, this is a camera with truly rapid reactions.
The FinePix F10 Zoom accommodates a generous 2.5-inch high definition LCD monitor, which features an automatic brightness adjustment function, allowing users to amend the brightness of the monitor for enhanced visibility in low light. This feature can also be adjusted manually, while a quick view window allows the user to check three previous shots on the LCD screen in addition to the live image.
- 1/1.7" Super CCD- 6.3 million effective pixels
- Still: JPEG - Movie: AVI (Motion JPEG) - Sound: WAV
- Auto- ISO 80 - ISO 100- ISO 200- ISO 400- ISO 800- ISO 1600
- Automatic Manual- Fine- Shade- Fluorescent Light (Daylight)- Fluorescent Light (Warm White) - Fluorescent Light (Cool White)- Incandescent Light- Custom
- Top 3: Max. 2.2 frames / sec. up to 3 frames- Final 3: Max. 2.2 frames / sec. up to 3 frames- Long period: Max. up to 40 frames. 1.3 sec. intervals at 6M (N) depending on quality level
- Auto flash using flash control sensor- Effective range: Wide angle approx. 0.3m ? 6.5m Telephoto approx. 0.3m ? 4.0m- Flash Mode: Auto, Red-eye Reduction, Forced Flash, Suppressed Flash, Slow Synchro., Red-eye Reduction + Slow Synchro