Nikon USA Factory refurbished with 90 Day Nikon Warranty.
- 3.6x Telephoto DX Zoom-Nikkor: Versatile and compact 3.6 Zoom-Nikkor brings the action to the photographer. Ideal for portraiture, family, sports, nature and wildlife.
- Approximates the picture angle characteristic of an 82-300mm lens in the 35mm format.
- Vibration Reduction: Nikon's VR (Vibration Reduction) reduces the effects of camera shake, allowing hand-held shooting at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible for dramatically sharper images.
- ED Glass Element: An ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) Glass element minimizes chromatic aberration, contributing to superior optical performance.
- Silent Wave Motor for Fast, Quiet AF: New compact rod-type Silent Wave Motor (SW) enables ultra-high speed autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and super-quiet operation.
- Focus Mode Switch: Enables quick switching between A (Autofocus) and M (Manual Focus).
- Lens Construction: 15 Elements in 11 groups
- 9-Blade Rounded Diaphragm: Provides more natural out-of-focus highlights.
Focal Length: 55-200mm (approximates the picture angle characteristics of an 82- 300mm lens in the 35mm format)
Maximum Aperture: f/4-5.6
Minimum Aperture: f/22-32
Picture Angle: 28 Degrees, 50 minutes (at 55mm) to 8 degrees (at 200mm) on Nikon DX Format Sensor
Lens Construction: 15 elements in 11 groups with 1 ED glass element
AF G-Type: AF Nikkor G-Type lenses feature a more compact design and include D-Type technology that provides the camera with precise distance information for more accurate flash and ambient light exposure processes
Format: DX Nikkor - Designed exclusively for use with Nikon DX format digital SLR cameras
Minimum Shooting Distance: 3.6 feet through the entire zoom range
Filter/Attachment Size: 52mm
Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:4.35
Diaphragm Blades: 9 blades, rounded diaphragm
Included Accessories: LC-52 52mm snap-on front lens cap; LF-1 rear lens cap; HB-37 bayonet hood; CL-0918 flexible lens pouch
Weight: Approximately 11.8 oz