Print Big, Print Accurate
The CubePro features the largest-in-class build platform with ultra high-resolution. With prints 2.5 times larger than any other desktop prosumer and hobbyist printer (11.2" x 10.6" x 9.06" or 285.4mm x 270.4mm x 230mm) with ultra high-resolution settings of 70-micron thin print layers, professional quality printing has never been so large or easy.
New Durable Material - Nylon
CubePro will support a new material for production: nylon, along with strong ABS and compostable PLA plastic. Create functional prototype models or make end-use parts for your engineering applications. The CubePro is a versatile printer for both the engineer and hobbyist alike. Nylon is exceptionally durable for high heat resistance, high strength to weight ratio, or parts requiring secondary operations like painting, machining or adhesive bonding.
Controlled Print Environment
A controlled process environment ensures improved accuracy and reliability of print for effortless, professional quality every time for your largest ABS plastic prints. Automated settings ensure home-safe printing in your mancave, on your workbench and at your desktop.
Strong, Fast & Long-Lasting
Guaranteed faster, more accurate prints with stabilized print mechanics and easy feed cartridges for prolonged material life.
Connect Better to Experience Better
Connect conveniently with an easy to use color touchscreen display and WiFi capability.
- CubePro Dimensions (Uncrated): 22.75(w) x 23.25(h) x 22.75(d) inches / 57.8(w) x 59.1(h) x 57.8(d) cm
- CubePro Weight (Duo - Double Head Printer): 94.3 lb / 43 kg
- Maximum Build Size (Duo - Double Head Printer): 9.56(w) x 9.06(h) x 10.6(d) inches / 24.29(w) x 23(h) x 27.04(d) cm
- Z Axis Resolution: 0.100mm (0.004" / 100 microns)
- Layer Thickness: 70 microns, 200 microns and 300 microns for fast mode.
- Print Tolerance: X and Y +/- 1% dimension or +/- 0.2mm (0.008" / 200 microns) whichever is greater. Z axis +/- half the processed z resolution. Shrinkage and warpage can occur on models and is purely geometry dependent.
- Print Speed Extruded Volume: Maximum 15mm (9/16") per second and polymer dependent
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240v AC
- Maximum Operating Temperature at Extruder Tip: 536 degrees F / 280 degrees C
- Support Material: PLA / ABS / dissolvable PLA
- Support Removal: Break away supports with pliers or cutters or just fingers where appropriate. PLA plastic is soluble in sodium hydroxide solution used with a heater ultrasonic cleaner (care is required with this option).
- Includes 2 ABS filament cartridges white and red.
All CubePro printers include complimentary conversion software. This application converts your 3D model into layered slices (G-code), ready for printing on your machine. Other features and uses of CubePro software include:
- Clear, familiar and easy-to-use interface
- Scaling, rotating and movement of parts on a simulated print bed
- Proven default settings for all CubePro 3D printers
- Ability to create custom profiles as needed
- Imperial/metric conversion available
- Built-in STL file verification
- Combined part and tool path viewer
- Profiles for multiple material/support materials
Windows Requirements - 32 or 64 bit Operating Systems
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows is required for ad-hoc WiFi print job submission ? if not already installed, the Cube software will automatically install the Microsoft .NET 4.0 framework
Max OSX Requirements
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Processor: Multi-core processor - 2GHz or faster per core
- System RAM: 2GB minimum
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768