ASUS Transformer Book is the world's thinnest Windows 8 tablet with a 3rd generation Intel Core i7 processor. Inspired by the beautiful Zenbook ultraportable, Transformer Book features a sleek profile and a precision-engineered all-metal design with unique spun metal finish that's the result of a sophisticated 32-step manufacturing process. Transformer Book is as striking as it is resilient and is perfect proof of the ASUS spirit of persistent perfection.
Whether used as a Windows 8 multi-touch tablet or a notebook with keyboard and touchpad, ASUS Transformer Book always has incredible performance on tap. A choice of 3rd generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors seamlessly switch between applications for effortless multi-tasking with Windows 8 apps, while Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 delivers an automatic burst of speed whenever it's required. Enjoy smooth HD movie playback, responsive gaming and incredible sound quality, thanks to ASUS SonicMaster audio technology
Storage Options for Two Ways of Working
With two types of internal storage device, ASUS Transformer Book works the way you want to. As a tablet, the 128GB SSD means apps launch near-instantly for a slick and seamless Windows 8 experience, while ASUS WebStorage ensures easy access to secure cloud storage when travelling far and wide. Connect ASUS Transformer Book to its notebook dock and it instantly becomes a fully functional notebook with a 500GB hard drive, with exclusive ASUS high-speed bridge technology that ensures blisteringly fast 5Gbit/s data transfer speeds
In Notebook Mode, ASUS Transformer Book features a backlit keyboard with ambient light control that automatically adjusts its brightness to suit the surroundings, making it easy to keep on top of any productivity task.
Smart Battery Technology
ASUS Transformer Book has up to five hours' battery life in full notebook mode and up to eight hours in tablet mode. Power Up! technology extends notebook battery life still further by disabling the dock's hard drive and ports to leave the keyboard and touchpad active, giving up to eight hours' use.
More Than a Mobile Dock
ASUS Transformer Book has a mobile dock that's more than just a backlit keyboard and smart gesture touchpad. With a 500GB hard drive, two USB 3.0 ports and Gigabit LAN, it's a fully featured notebook with a built-in battery of its own.
No more waiting to work
With up to two weeks' standby time in Notebook mode, there's no need to waste time waiting for ASUS Transformer Book to shut down, while two-second resume from standby means it's ready for action when you are.
Brilliant High-Definition Display
ASUS Transformer Book features a Full HD display with 1080p resolution and IPS technology for an incredibly crisp and detailed image, with a wide 178? viewing angle. Multi-touch support gives full fingertip control with Windows 8 too, while Mini Display Port makes it easy to connect an HDTV for big-screen viewing.
Superior Sound Quality
Developed with the audio experts at Bang & Olufsen ICEpower, ASUS SonicMaster technology delivers outstanding cinematic sound quality. Four speakers in Notebook mode give an immersive listening experience and MaxxAudio provides fully customizable EQ control for perfect results with movies, music and games. Audio recording is crystal-clear too, thanks to a high quality array mic that filters background noise.
With a front 720p HD and optional rear 5-megapixel camera, ASUS Transformer Book is perfectly equipped for capturing high-quality images. Enjoy crystal-clear face-to-face video chat with family and friends, and simply tap the screen to take a photo.
Stay-Safe Power Supply
Accidentally tripping over a plugged-in notebook power lead risks damage to the lead, the notebook - and, worst of all, you. Transformer Book solves this problem with a clever power lead that doesn't plug into a socket, but snaps onto it magnetically. A firm tug is enough to break the connection safely, so there's no risk of dragging Transformer Book off a desk by snagging its power lead, or having it snatched from your hands if you pick it up when still plugged in.
- Windows 8
- Multi-touch 13-inch Full HD display with IPS technology for 178-degree wide viewing angles
- Intel Core i7 processor for outstanding notebook and tablet performance
- Separate notebook and tablet storage, with high-capacity hard drive and ultra-fast SSD
- ASUS SonicMaster audio with Bang & Olufsen ICEpower for rich and detailed sound
- Intel Core i7 3517U Processor
- Windows 8
- DDR3 1600 MHz SDRAM, OnBoard Memory 4 GB
- 13.3" 16:9 IPS FHD (1920x1080) Glare panel
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000
- 500GB HDD With 128 G SSD
- 750GB 5400
- 2 -in-1 card reader ( SD/ MMC) card reader (Micro SD)
- HD Web Camera
- BT 4.0 support (on WLAN+ BT 4.0 combo card)
- 1 x COMBO audio jack
- 2 x USB 3.0 port(s)
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert
- 1 x micro HDMI
- 1 x Docking Connector
- 1 x mini Display Port
- 1 x SD card reader
- Built-in 4 Speakers And Microphone
- MaxxAudio support
- 2Cells Polymer Battery
- Output: 19 V DC, 3.42 A, 65 W
- Input: 100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal
- Tablet: 340 x 213 x 4 ~11 mm (WxDxH)
- Dock: 340 x 219 x 3 ~12.9 mm (WxDxH)
- Tablet: 0.95 kg (with Polymer Battery)
- Dock: 0.95 kg (with Polymer Battery)
- UL, TUV, CE Marking Compliance, FCC Compliance, BSMI, Australia C-TICK / NZ A-Tick Compliance, CCC, GOST-R, CB, EPEAT, Energy star, CECP, RoHS, JATE
- 2-year limited International hardware warranty
- On-line problem resolution through web interface (BIOS, Driver update)
- OS (Windows 8) install/uninstall consultation
- Bundled software install/uninstall consultation