The ATH-E50 features specially designed housings that provide excellent isolation, ensuring confident, comfortable stage performance. To address the evolution of modern music production, this model also excels at providing a consistent reference in every sonic environment, making it the ideal choice for the producer on the road.
The sound isolation and comfort offered by the ATH-E50 are enhanced by the four sizes of included silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), which allow you to create a custom fit. The ATH-E50 also comes with a detachable 1.6 m (5. 2') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones and a 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug output, and a carrying case.
- Powerful single balanced armature drivers provide an accurate full-range response
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Specially designed housings provide maximum isolation, allowing you to focus on the music
- Detachable 1.6 m (5.2') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- Includes a carrying case and silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L)
- Type: Balanced armature
- Frequency Response: 20 - 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 107 dB/mW
- Impedance: 44 ohms
- Weight: 9 g (0.3 oz), without cable
- Cable: Detachable 1.6 m (5.2') with A2DC connectors
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped
- Accessories Included: Carrying case, silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L)