Pristine quality, powerful performance
Get best-in-class audio quality, exceptional performance, and the lowest possible latency in everything you do with Mbox Pro, featuring professional-grade converters, advanced recording technology, and a premium analog signal path. And with our stringent testing standards, you're assured of rock-solid performance in even the most demanding environments.
All the ins and outs you need-and more
Because you can work with up to eight inputs and eight outputs simultaneously, Mbox Pro is ideal for recording yourself and a small band or ensemble. Connect mics, instruments, line-level equipment, MIDI gear, and digital devices to the wide array of analog and digital I/O. You can also add your favorite outboard signal processors to your mixes using the four insert jacks, attach a footswitch to control punch ins/outs, and maintain perfect sync with other digital devices through Word Clock I/O.
Work the way you want
Get the flexibility to work in more ways than ever. Use Mbox Mini with Pro Tools (not included) for maximum speed and ease-and get total session compatibility with Pro Tools studios worldwide. Or get superior performance when you use Mbox with any Core Audio- or ASIO-compatible software, such as Logic, Live, Record, Reason, Digital Performer, Fruity Loops, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, and more.
Create effortlessly with extras
Mbox Pro comes packed with advanced features, making it even easier to get great results. Tune your guitar, bass, and other instruments using the integrated guitar tuner. Prevent distortion when tracking louder sources using the same professional-grade soft-clip limiter found in our Pro Tools HD Series interfaces. And set up more pleasing cue mixes with reverb using the onboard DSP.
Mbox Pro is designed by the same engineering team behind our top-of-the-line Pro Tools|HD systems. That means you get the exceptional audio quality and ease of use enjoyed by commercial studios in the comfort of your own home or project studio.
Sound amazing with Mbox Pro
Whether you work solo or collaborate with others, you'll sound better than ever with the newly re-architected Mbox Pro audio and MIDI computer recording interface.
- Get best-in-class sound quality and performance with professional-grade circuitry and premium audio conversion
- Capture and mix studio-quality sessions, with up to 24-bit/192 kHz audio resolution
- Connect and control your gear with:
- 8 x 8 simultaneous channels of I/O
- Four mic inputs (two XLR mic/DI combo, two XLR) with professional-grade mic preamps, 48V phantom power, and high-pass filters
- Four 1/4" TRS line-level inputs
- Two unbalanced Alt line-level inputs (two RCA, one stereo mini 1/8")
- Six balanced 1/4" TRS line-level outputs
- Two 1/4" stereo headphone outputs with discrete volume controls
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
- One MIDI input, one MIDI output
- Word Clock I/O
- Monitor control section with Mono, Mute, Dim, Alt Source, and Speaker A/B/C switching controls
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
- Use Mbox Pro with your favorite recording/music creation software, including Pro Tools, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more
- Track hotter signals without clipping with the soft-clip limiter
- Ensure your instruments are in tune with the built-in guitar tuner
- Connect up to three pairs of speakers for A/B monitoring or monitor 5.1 surround
- Set up flexible cue mixing and reverb effects with the onboard DSP
- Get fast and easy desktop connectivity through FireWire
- Avid-qualified Mac or PC (see the latest supported computers)
- Audio recording/music creation software (Core Audio, ASIO, WDM, MME, and multi-client drivers included; audio software not included)
- One available FireWire port for Mbox Pro connection
Please note that other minimum system requirements (such as the operating system, memory, and hard disk space) will be dependent on the software you choose to use with Mbox Pro.
Interface: Works with ASIO, Core Audio, WDM, MME, and multi-client drivers.