The Best Value Choice for Small-Medium Space
Featuring a brightness of 3000 ANSI Lumens, a high contrast ratio of 13000:1 and a WXGA resolution, the cost-effective and eco-friendly MW523 offers a stunning full-screen presentation with the finest details regardless of the ambient light level.
- World-Leading SmartEco Technology
- LampSave Mode for Lower Replacement Cost
- 0.5W in Standby Mode
- Blu-ray Full HD 3D Supported
- Quick Instal via Remote Control
Power Saving , Eco Friendly World-Leading SmartEco Technology for a Greener Environment
As the first DLP brand to incorporate Philips' ImageCare technology into its projector lamp system, BenQ has taken a further leap, developing its own SmartEco Technology to perfect what DLP can do for energy saving in the 21st century classroom. Built with this brand new invention, the MW523 brings together uncompromised brightness, exquisite picture quality and optimized lamp life through innovative features.
The SmartEco Mode, which cleverly adjusts the lamp power to maximize power saving by delivering the best contrast and brightness performance using only as much light as needed.
Projector lamp replacement costs make up the biggest part of the total cost of projector ownership. The LampSave Mode is designed to adjust the lamp power dynamically by content brightness level to extend projector lamp life significantly by 50%! The lamp replacement frequency is also reduced by up to 50% to lower the replacement costs.
No Source Detected Mode
The automatic switch to Eco Blank Mode after the projector is turned on for over three minutes without a display source, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging the life of the projector lamp.
0.5W in Standby Mode
When inactive, the MW523 keeps power consumption to a minimum with 0.5W standby power, achieving what was once a challenge for ealier projector models. This technological advancement in energy saving certainly helps extend the projector lamp life and lower energy costs.
Blu-ray Full HD 3D Supported
BenQ MW523 is built with latest DLP technology to support 3D functionality, allowing schools to bring an immersive learning experience to their students with a simple preparation of 3D glasses and 3D content from your blu-ray player.
By pressing Test key on the remote control, installer can quickly acces to installation related functions in the OSD menu.
ecoFACTS can tell you how eco-friendly BenQ products are!
Development of eco-friendly products, BenQ doesn't just want to comply with green regulations passively, but also to actively develop eco-friendly products!
ecoFACTS declares BenQ's greatest efforts on the replacement of hazardous substances, material selection, packaging design, energy-saving design and other aspects of the products.
- Model: MW523
- Projection System: DLP
- Native Resolution: WXGA(1280 x 800)
- Brightness(1) (ANSI Lumens): 3000
- Contrast Ratio: 13000:1
- Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
- Lens: F=2.55-3.06, f=21-25.6mm
- Aspect Ratio: Native 16:10 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
- Throw Ratio: 1.49 -1.79 ( 99.6" at 3.2m )
- Image Size (Diagonal): 39"-300"
- Zoom Ratio: 1.2:1
- Lamp Type: 190W
- Lamp Mode (Normal/Economic/SmartEco/LampSave/LumenCare)(1): 4500/6000/6500/10000/NA hours
- Keystone Adjustment: 1D, Vertical +/- 40 degrees
- Projection Offset: 125 percent +/- 5 percent
- Resolution Support: VGA(640 x 480) to UXGA(1600 x 1200)
- Horizontal Frequency: 15-102KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate 23-120Hz
- Computer in (D-sub 15pin) x 2 (Share with component)
- Monitor out (D-sub 15pin) x 1
- Composite Video in (RCA) x 1
- S-Video in (Mini DIN 4pin) x 1
- HDMI x 1
- Audio in (Mini Jack) x 2
- Audio out (Mini Jack) x 1
- Speaker 2W x 1
- USB (Type B) x 1
- RS232 (DB-9pin) x 1
- IR Receiver x1 (Front)
Dimensions (W x H x D mm)
- 302.8 x 111.8 x 221.8 (with feet)
- 302.8 x 103.8 x 221.8 (without feet)
3D Support and Compatibility:
HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM Picture Modes: Dynamic/Presentation/sRGB/Cinema/(3D)/User 1/User 2 Audible Noise (Normal/Economic Mode): 32/30 dBA Power Supply: AC100 to 240 V, 50 to 60 Hz Power Consumption: Normal 240W, Eco 200W, Standby <0.5W
- Frame Sequential: Up to 720p
- Frame Packing: Up to 1080p
- Side by Side: Up to 1080i/p
- Top Bottom: Up to 1080p
On-Screen Display Languages
- Arabic/Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)
Warranty: 2 year limited warranty
In the box:
- MW523 WXGA 3000 Lumen 3D 10K Hour Lamp Life DLP Projector
- Lens Cover
- Remote Control w/ Battery
- Power Cord (by region)
- User Manual CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card (by region)
- VGA(D-sub 15pin) Cable
Optional Accessories (Not included):
- Spare Lamp Kit
- Ceilling Mount
- 3D Glasses
- Carry bag
(1) Lamp life results will vary depending on environmental conditions and usage. Actual product's features and specifications are subject to change without notice.