The ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ1502 is a professional, ultra-musical 15-band stereo graphic equalizer that brings the best parts of your sound to the forefront while eliminating feedback.
All the Good Stuff
The FBQ1502 features the amazing, FBQ Feedback Detection System that instantly detects feedback frequencies and can also be used as an audio analyzer, making the FBQ1502 a welcome addition to any touring rack. Another FBQ1502 highlight is its dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency that lets you add some extra punch to your music.
Pure, Musical Sound
This incredible rack unit goes the extra mile to make sure you sound your best. An additional low cut filter removes unwanted frequencies such as floor rumble, while a highly accurate 4-digit LED output metering and input gain control let you easily adjust levels. High-quality components abound, such as the ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers for outstanding sound performance and the servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors. Outstanding reliability is guaranteed with the high-quality illuminated faders, detent potentiometers and illuminated switches.
- Professional 15-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional low-cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e.g. floor rumble
- Highly accurate 4-segment LED output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
- Ultra-low noise audio operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra-low noise performance
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life