For the gigging guitarist or bassist, the CHROMATIC TUNER TU300 is an absolutely essential piece of gear that goes above and beyond the capabilities of ordinary tuners.
Sing A Different Tune - Most guitarists and bassists tune to standard tuning: (low to high) E, A, D, G, B, E for guitar and E, A, D, G for bass. Still others like to detune their instruments for access to lower notes and increased string flexibility. No matter what you prefer, the TU300 can accommodate.
That's because this crucial stomp box gives you three guitar modes (regular, flat, double flat), three bass modes (regular, flat, double flat) and a chromatic setting. Whether you stay in standard tuning, detune, or tune to an exotic tuning of your own design, the TU300 will get you there quickly and accurately.
It's Easy! - To begin tuning, simply stomp the TU300's footswitch. It features a precise single-digit LED display to tell you what note it's reading, and the 11-point stream guarantees accurate tuning from 438 Hz to 447 Hz. Plus it is bright enough to help you tune up in even the darkest club.
The main OUT allows you to cut the signal to your amp while you tune, or you can send a constant signal from the BYPASS output. The status LED tells you when this box is activated and the solid electronic on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power this pedal with a 9 V battery or a DC power supply.
Value - Tune up quickly and easily with the TU300. Check out this little life saver at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer.
- Gives you 7 different tuning modes including Regular, Flat, Double Flat and Chromatic mode
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head-to-head with leading products on the market
- Precise 7-segment LED and 11-point Stream Meter guarantee accurate tuning
- Reference tone adjustable from 438 Hz to 447 Hz
- Mute/bypass function for silent tuning
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany