This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
The Snowball is a direct plug n' play mic that connects to either a Mac or PC - no additional software is needed. With its dual capsule design and unique three-pattern switch (cardioid, cardioid with -10dB pad and omni), the Snowball can handle everything from soft vocals to the loudest garage band - and it's ideal for podcasting.
- Windows: Vista or XP; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64MB RAM (minimum)
- Macintosh: Mac OSX; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64MB RAM (minimum)
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient w/USB Digital Output
- Polar Patterns: Omnidirectiona or Cardioid
- Frequency Response: Position 1-3: 40-18kHz
- Sample/Word Rate: 44.1 kHz/16 bit
- Weight: 460g
- Dimensions 325mm (circumference)