Brother PE770 5"x7" Embroidery-only machine with built-in memory, USB port, 6 lettering fonts, 136 built-in designs, and toll-free customer support
Take your embroidery to the next level with the feature-rich, user-friendly PE770 embroidery-only machine from Brother. With its expansive, 5"x7" embroidery field, you'll be able to stitch larger designs appropriate for jackets, bags and home decor items, and have more space to combine and rotate designs, lettering, frames and borders for truly custom, one-of-a-kind creations. Choose from the built-in library of 136 designs, and for even more options, use the built-in USB port to import designs from a USB memory stick. The PE770 also offers built-in memory, so you can save your designs for future use. Perfect for home embroiderers looking for a fast, versatile, dedicated embroidery machine they can grow with over time. Backed by a 25-year limited warranty and free phone support for the life of the product.
Large 5"x7" embroidery area - The expansive 5"x7" embroidery area gives you the space you need for larger lettering and monograms, combining designs with less rehooping, and for larger designs on jacket backs, tote bags, and quilt squares.
Easy-to-use, backlit LCD touch screen display - With the easy-to-view, 1.4" x 2.7" touch screen LCD display, you'll have access to sophisticated design and editing features that are easy to navigate and easy to use.
Design Editing features - Rotate, mirror-image, increase and decrease the size of your designs, and see how your edited design looks, right on the LCD display, before stitching.
Built-in memory - Import designs from a USB stick, or import designs purchased from the iBroidery website and other web sites. Plus, you can download machine updates to keep your machine up to date. (USB stick not included)
Embroidery card slot - Use the built-in embroidery card slot to stitch designs from Brother embroidery cards, available for separate purchase.
Easy threading, with automatic needle threader - Simply follow the numbered threading diagram printed on the machine. Then, with the automatic needle threader, the thread is pushed right through the eye of the needle.
Quick-set bobbin - Just drop in your bobbin, pull the thread through the slot, and start embroidering.
Auto thread trimmer - A real time-saver, the auto thread trimmer allows you to have your upper and lower threads cut for you, with just the touch of a button.
iBroidery Compatible - Brother embroidery customers can easily purchase thousands of fabulous exclusive, downloadable embroidery designs on the iBroidery website. Choose from a multitude of selections, including licensed characters from Warner Bros., Nickelodeon, Disney, Disney, Pixar, plus limited edition designs from the Brother design library. All at your fingertips at a price you'll love.
About Brother International Corporation - Brother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a leading supplier of innovative products for home sewing and embroidery enthusiasts. The company is recognized for its high-quality, state-of-the-art machines and accessories, offering ease of use and flexibility at affordable prices. Brother is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd.
- Expansive 5 inch x 7 inch field, and back lit LCD display screen. Enjoy ample space for larger designs and lettering, and combine designs with less rehooping. Easily view your designs and editing options on the large, back lit display before stitching.
- 136 built-in embroidery designs and 6 lettering fonts. Designs include beautiful scrollwork, florals, and quilt patterns; plus 10 frame shapes and 12 border styles.
- Virtually unlimited design options, with built-in memory. Import designs from your USB memory stick with the USB port, or memory card designs with the built-in card slot. Store your purchased or custom edited designs to built-in memory, for future use.
- Extensive design editing. Rotate, mirror-image, increase and decrease the size of your designs, and see how your edited design looks on the large, easy-view back lit LCD display before stitching.
- Reliable, easy threading of both top thread and bobbin, and auto thread cutter, for consistent stitching and precision thread trimming. Please note: this machine is not recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use.