Building upon the legacy of the original DACport, we offer two new models featuring modern technology, improved sound quality, and a smaller package. DACport Slim and DACport HD are reference-quality portable listening devices. And they are amazingly revealing. The sound quality is so awesome, you will hear detail in your music you never thought was there.
Both models feature a Stereo Digital to Analog Converter and a Class-A Headphone Amplifier with digital volume control. DACport Slim tops out at 192kHz, while HD takes it up a notch, delivering full 384kHz resolution, and DSD, so you can play any high-resolution files. Also, DACport HD offers a higher output level and can drive more headphones.
With DACport Slim and DACport HD, CEntrance redefines the portable USB DAC. Again.
Take the Show on the Road
Make your audiophile experience portable. Listen to pristine-quality playback anywhere - at a coffee shop, at work, or on a trip - no need to sacrifice sound quality for portability. With plug 'n play operation on Mac and Linux, and a driver available for Windows, both products pack a lot of features into the lighter-sized, anodized aluminum chassis, setting new standards in portability, convenience and sound quality.
By special arrangement, DACport Slim is available only at Massdrop's website. DACport HD is available everywhere.
- Audiophile-grade AK4490 D/A converter plays HD music with bit-perfect accuracy.
- Amp designed for listening without fatigue, offers clarity, soundstage and detail.
- Ergonomic, side-mounted rotary volume control for single-handed adjustment.
- Volume control with perfect tracking, so your L/R channels are always in balance.
- Plug 'n play operation with Mac and Linux. Driver available for Windows.
- No power adapter or batteries - both products use USB power from your laptop.
- Aircraft aluminum chassis, anodized for extra scratch protection and durability.
- 1/8-inch headphone jack drives the most advanced headphones on the market.
- Max Sample Rate (Slim): 192kHz (Also: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4kHz)
- Max Sample Rate (HD): 384kHz (Also: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352kHz), DSD
- Max Resolution (Slim): 24-bit (Also supports 16-bit)
- Max Resolution (HD): 32-bit (Also supports 16 and 24-bit)
- Connection: USB 2.0, asynchronous
- Local clock: Mil-spec clock, 10 ppm precision, 1 ps jitter
- Compatibility: Any computer running Mac, PC, Linux. Driver is available for Windows.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz...40kHz +/-0.2dB
- Dynamic Range (Slim): 109 dB, re +11.5dBu, max gain
- Dynamic Range (HD): 112 dB, re +14.5dBu, max gain
- THD+N (Slim): 0.003 percent (FS, 1kHz)
- THD+N (HD): 0.002 percent (FS, 1kHz)
- Audio Output: Stereo 3.5mm (1/8") jack, headphone or line output
- Output Impedance: 1 Ohm
- Amplifier Type: Direct Class-A, no caps in the signal path
- Max Level (Slim): 2.9 V rms / +11.5 dBu
- Max Level (HD): 4.1 V rms / +14.5 dBu
- Output Power (Slim): 450mW (total), drives 600 Ohm headphones
- Output Power (HD): 775mW (total), drives 600 Ohm headphones
- Input power: USB bus (no external power supply needed)
- Gain Switch: 20dB range
- Internal power supplies: +/-9V, dual, super-clean analog rails
- Unit Dimensions: 3" (7.6cm) L, 1.1" (2.9cm) W, 0.4" (1.1cm) H
- Weight: 2.5 ounces (72 grams)