The wide flat-bottom surface is ideal for searing and low sides allow air to circulate so that foods remain crisp, yet high enough to contain juices and prevent splattering. Sear Nonstick makes it easy to express your culinary creativity.
- The specially textured nonstick surface has the searing capability that true chefs demand from professional-grade cookware, yet all the convenience of nonstick.
- Oven safe to 500 F / 260 C
- Dishwasher safe: No
- Handles stay comfortably cool on the stovetop
- Domed, tempered glass with stainless steel rim
- Surface: Nonstick Sear Surface
- Material: Aluminum
- Handle: Cast, brushed stainless-steel
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Electric; Halogen; Glass
- Warranty: Ten Year