Two Extension tubes, in the same 12mm and 25mm lengths as previously available, have been redesigned to accommodate the EF-S mount lenses and its extended rear elements. They're perfectly compatible with all previous EF and TS-E lenses, and will work with any EOS film or Digital SLR. Note that exposure compensation is often required with cameras other than the EOS-1 Series.
- Version II extension tubes are the only tubes compatible with EF-S 18-55mm lens
- White index mount is for EF-S lenses ; Red dot is for use with EF and TS-E lenses
- 25mm EF 25 II Tube provides greater close-focus capability, especially with lenses 50mm & up
- Extension tubes work well with telephotos to allow closer focus tham normally possible
- Manual focusing is recommended, and with zoom lenses, focus after zooming is completed