EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
The EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM is an excellent choice to pair with your EOS M series digital camera, offering an extended zoom range for shooting architecture, portraits and more. It adds excellent telephoto abilities, with an advanced 5-group optical system designed to deliver superb image quality in a portable design. Whether photographing a bird in flight or filming a performance in a dimly lit auditorium, the EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM has impressive Image Stabilization technology to help capture still and motion photography handheld, plus a speedy STM focusing system for fast, smooth and quiet operation. Manual focus lets you make fine adjustments on the fly, and is easily accessed with the lens's AF+MF mode. Delivering stellar image quality in a lightweight, compact and easy-to-use package, the EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM is an ideal lens to add to an EOS M series digital camera.
- Lightweight, compact telephoto zoom EF-M lens features a 5-group optical zoom system, and combines superb image quality and an extremely portable design for easy carrying.
- Optical Image Stabilizer technology helps reduce camera shake, and achieves a level of sharpness equivalent to a shutter speed 3.5 settings faster for great performance even when using handheld photography.
- STM focusing technology helps provide smooth and quiet operation when taking photos, and near-silence when shooting videos.
- One aspheric lens element and one UD lens element help to deliver outstanding results at all zoom settings by reducing chromatic aberration.
- High speed, high precision autofocusing is achieved by utilizing the full-time manual focus mode (AF+MF) to make fine adjustments after focusing.
- A circular aperture (7 blades) delivers soft-focus backgrounds.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3
- Lens Construction: 17 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 27 Degrees 50' - 7 Degrees 50'
- Focus Adjustment: AF with full-time manual
- Closest Focusing Distance: 3.3 ft. / 1.0m
- Filter Size: 2.0 in. / 52mm diameter
- Max. Diameter x Length: 2.4 x 3.4 in. / 60.9 x 86.5mm
- Weight: approx. 9.2 oz. / approx. 260g