High Performance Wireless Photo All-In-one Printer with Ethernet Connectivity.
This changes all the rules about where and how you can print. Print wirelessly from anywhere in the house via WiFi. Want to go computer-free? Or, network it via Ethernet cable and print from a wired computer in another room. Print photos directly from memory cards, previewing and enhancing images on the 2.5" TFT display. Or, print from a compatible digital camera or camera phone, even a Bluetooth device via the optional BU-30 Bluetooth interface4.
You'll love the results. This powerhouse All-In-One produces long-lasting 4" x 6" photos with spectacular 9600 x 2400 color dpi resolution5 in about 41 seconds, and its new 5-color ink system ensures vivid, true-to-life colors and bold, black text. Copies of documents will be more faithful to your originals, and your scans will yield superb 2400 x 4800 color dpi results.
Speed & Quality
Beautiful, Long-Lasting Photos - The Canon ChromaLife100+ system combines enhanced FINE print head technology and five new ink tanks with select new Canon photo papers. This unique system lets you create beautiful photos that will last up to 300 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
Spectacular Resolution - Maximum 9600 x 2400 color dpi with microscopic droplets as small as 1 picoliter using FINE technology.
Smart Scanning - The new Auto-Scan feature detects the type of original you're scanning - a photo, business card, personal notebook or form - then automatically scans and saves the image with the appropriate settings.
Ease of Use
Sharper Previews - The 2.5" high definition LCD display delivers sharp previews of your images, viewable from up to a 170-degree angle.
Easy Scroll Wheel - The Easy-Scroll Wheel's user interface makes it easy and fun for anyone to use. You can view and control all of the functions of the MP620 by gliding a finger around the wheel in either direction.
Dual Paper Trays - Self operating paper output tray automatically opens when printing or copying.
Smart Copying - Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology automatically optimizes quality based on the type of originals you are copying.
Automatic Image Optimization - Just one of the features on the included Easy-PhotoPrint EX software?Auto Photo Fix optimizes your images for such factors as skin tone, white balance and brightness, and makes red-eye corrections.
Quick Start - Operate your printer within seconds after power-on with Quick Start.
Wi-Fi Ready - Print wirelessly from a Wi-Fi-enabled computer while you're in another room. Ready to cut the cord? This PIXMA MP620 All-In-One's built-in Wi-Fi capability lets you print wirelessly from anywhere in the house, with simple setup. You can also network it via Ethernet cable and print from a connected computer in another room.
Print from Memory Cards/Cameras - Want to print photos directly from a compatible memory card? Just insert the card into the built-in slot, select images on the LCD display, and print. You can also print photos right from your digital camera or DV camcorder.
Canon Generation Green
Generation Green is Canon's new environmental initiative. This program encompasses eligible Scanners, PIXMA Inkjet Printers and imageCLASS laser printers. Generation Green is designed to provide business partners, customers and consumers a way to learn about the environmentally-friendly approach that Canon is taking to design many of its current and future products and solutions; for example, possible cost savings through energy efficiency. The CS 5600F has the following Generation Green characteristics:
- White LED - The white LED allows the scanning unit to be smaller and have no warm-up time, resulting in lower energy consumption. This means that you can start scanning immediately (excludes film scanning).
- ENERGY STAR - Qualified products are 25% more efficient than conventional models. By using less energy, these products reduce greenhouse gas emissions and save energy as well as money.
- RoHS Compliance - This is a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. This product restricts the the use of cadmium, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB) and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
- Hardware Recycling Program - Canon is committed to the world community and the belief that we are building a better world for future generations. We want to work with our customers to ensure appropriate recycling of products to help improve the environment and our local communities.
- Refurbishing Program - The Canon refurbishing facility manages all waste stream processes for Canon products, so Canon has full control over recovery and salvage for Canon U.S.A. products, not third-party vendors.
- To learn more about Generation Green, visit www.usa.canon.com/green
ENERGY STAR qualified
To help you save energy and money, while making a difference for the environment, Canon has partnered voluntarily with the EPA for over ten years to design products that meet the high standards of its ENERGY STAR Program. This program promotes the development and introduction of energy-efficient products to combat global warming and other environmental issues.
As an ENERGY STAR partner, and one of the leading producers of energy-efficient equipment, Canon has qualified more than 400 of its products since the program began and is proud to offer you copiers, printers, scanners, and multifunction devices that help protect the environment, without compromising features or performance.
Why buy ENERGY STAR?
ENERGY STAR equals saving money.
The typical home office with an ENERGY STAR qualifed fax, printer, copier and scanner is projected to save more than $230 over the life of the product. So start saving now by choosing Canon ENERGY STAR-qualified Products