Warm wood combines with awesome audio machinery in the Crosley C10. Equipped with a low-vibration synchronous motor and shock absorbent feet to give any genre of music a smooth ride. The Pro-ject aluminum tonearm is balanced with adjustable counterweights, anti-skate adjustment and armed with a pre-mounted Ortofon OM5e cartridge for sound as beautiful as the C10 looks.
From the Manufacturer
Crosley is stepping up its game with an amazing cooperation from legendary tonearm manufacturers Pro-Ject. The C10 is a mashup of Crosley's vintage-infused style and high-end features.
While the C10 already comes armed with an awesome pre-adjusted Ortofon OM5e cartridge, the tonearm rests on sapphire bearings and also sports counterweights to adjust for your choice of phono cartridge. Best of both worlds.
Be a Matchmaker
Pair the C10 with the phono preamp of your choice to completely customize your listening experience.
Knock on Wood
The plinth is constructed with audio-grade MDF encased in genuine birch veneer, polished to a satiny finish. So fresh!
Above the Belt
The turntable is belt-driven, so it can play at 33RPM and 45RPM with the flip of a switch. The platter itself turns on a stainless steel bearing running in a bronze bushing with a Teflon bottom. The small feet on the bottom of the plinth are shock-resistant to keep vibration as minimal as possible.
- Audio Grade MDF Plinth with Genuine Birch Veneer
- Plays 2 Speeds - 33 1/3 And 45 RPM Records
- Low vibration synchronous motor
- 8.6" aluminum tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Manual Return Tone Arm
- Belt Driven Turntable Mechanism
- Anti - Skate Adjustment
- Adjustable Tone Arm Weight
- Low vibration synchronous motor and shock absorbent feet for reduced vibration and superb sound quality
- Ortofon OM5e cartridge, pre-mounted
- Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
- User-Replaceable Phono Cartridge for a Customized Listening Experience
- Special turntable feet for effective vibration control
- Clear Removable Dust Cover