Crucial Adrenaline enables your Windows 7-based PC to start up twice as fast and boosts data access speeds by up to 8 times. Comprising a 50GB Crucial m4 SSD, 3.5? adapter bracket, SATA cable, and Dataplex caching software, Crucial Adrenaline intelligently places, or ?caches,? the most frequently needed files (active data) on the SSD and keeps the less frequently used files (inactive data) on the hard drive. Fully automated, the software runs in the background and requires no user management. A simple upgrade that allows you to keep your existing hard, and thus eliminating the need to transfer files and programs, Crucial Adrenaline offers the best of both worlds: SSD-like performance and the capacity of your hard drive at an affordable cost.
SSD-like performance. Hard drive capacity.
Crucial Adrenaline combines your existing hard drive and solid state cache into a single storage system to give you the best of both worlds: SSD-like performance without compromising the capacity of your hard drive.
Simple upgrade. Simple installation.
Crucial Adrenaline is a simple upgrade that allows you to keep your existing hard drive, eliminating the hassle of transferring files & programs. Simply connect the SSD to your motherboard with a standard SATA cable, start the computer, and then install the caching software. Fully automated, the software then runs in the background and requires no user management.
Quality you can depend on.
Crucial is a trusted name when it comes to SSDs, and that?s no coincidence. As a brand of Micron, a leading innovator and manufacturer of SSDs, we work with our engineers to design, refine, and support our products with outstanding customer service and a limited three year warranty.
- Boosts data access speeds by up to 8 times
- System starts up twice as fast
- Dramatically decrease application load times
- Backed by a limited three-year warranty
- Form Factor: 2.5? (9.5mm)
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s (SATA 3Gb/s compatible)
- Sequential Read: up to 500MB/s
- Sequential Write: up to 95MB/s
- 4K Random Read/Write: 45K / 20K IOPS
- Additional Features: ATA-8 w/TRIM, SMART Command Support, High-speed Synchronous MLC NAND
- Capacity: 50GB allocated for caching, 14GB provisioned for performance optimization