The choice between speed and capacity is over. Choose both.
Traditionally, SSDs have offered powerful speeds and extra features, but at a high cost per gigabyte. Enter the Crucial MX100 SSD. Leveraging years of R&D and the latest NAND technology, the Crucial MX100 offers a low cost per GB, combined with unrelenting performance and one of the most complete feature sets available.
Micron quality - a higher level of reliability.
As a brand of Micron, one of the largest flash storage manufacturers in the world, the Crucial MX100 is backed by the same quality and innovation that has produced some of the world's most advanced memory and storage technologies. With over a thousand hours of prerelease validation testing and hundreds of SSD qualification tests, the Crucial MX100 has been thoroughly tried, tested, and proven. Make the switch to the Crucial MX100 SSD and start outlasting and outperforming your hard drive.
Feature-packed capacity. Proven reliability.
The Crucial MX100 provides plenty of cost-effective storage for your photos, music, videos, and documents - all while backing your data with a higher level of reliability than a hard drive or competing SSD. Note:1 GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual usable capacity may vary.
- Sequential Write: 150MB/s - Sequential Read: 550MB/s
- Available as 2.5" 7mm SATA III at 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB capacities
- 256GB and 512GB incorporate Micron's new 90 Series 16nm 128GB NAND
- Performance at all capacities represents a significant improvement over M500
- Every MX100 includes a download of Acronis True Image 2014 OEM Edition PC backup and recovery