This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, etc) and returns will not be accepted. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
If you're looking for a dual-purpose telescope appropriate for both terrestrial and celestial viewing, then the AstroMaster Series is for you. Each AstroMaster model is capable of giving correct views of land and sky.
The AstroMaster Series produce bright, clear images of the Moon and planets. It is easy to see the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn with every one of these fine instruments. For views of the brighter deep space objects like galaxies and nebulae, we recommend the larger aperture and light gathering ability of the Newtonian reflectors.
AstroMaster 90AZ - General Features
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Permanently mounted StarPointer
- Erect image optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Quick release dovetail attachment - no tool setup
- Pan handle Alt-Az control with clutch - for smooth and accurate pointing
- Rugged pre-assembled tripod with 1.25" steel tube legs - Provides a rigid and stable platform
- All coated glass optics for clear, crisp images
- Deluxe accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories
- "The Sky" Level 1 planetarium software with 10,000 object database and enhanced images
Optical Design : Refractor
Aperture : 90 mm (3.54 in)
Focal Length : 1000 mm (39.37 in)
Focal Ratio : 11.11
Eyepiece 1 : 20 mm (0.79 in)
Magnification 1 : 50 x
Eyepiece 2 : 10 mm (0.39 in)
Magnification 2 : 100 x
Mount : Altazimuth
Optical Coatings : Multi Coated
Weight : 20 lb (9.07 kg)
Finderscope : Built-on StarPointer
Tube Attachment : Dovetail Bar
Star Diagonal : Erect Image Diagonal - 1.25"
Tripod Learn More : 1.25" steel tube legs
CD ROM : The Sky L1
Highest Useful Magnification : 213 x
Limiting Stellar Magnitude : 12.3
Resolution (Rayleigh) : 1.55 arcsec
Resolution (Dawes) : 1.29 arcsec
Light Gathering Power : 165 x
Angular Field of View : 1 Degrees
Linear Field of View (at 1000 yds) : 53 ft (16.15 m)
Optical Tube Length : 36 in (914.4 mm)