The Davis & Sanford Magnum Grounder with FX13 head is the perfect choice for a camera support, ideal for DSLR and video cameras. The extra sturdy body and legs are perfect for indoor or outdoor use. The grounder feature of this tripod allows you to get very unique shots. The FX13 fluid 3 way pan and tilt head gives silky smooth movements while the switchable counterbalance control helps protect your equipment. 4 position independent leg adjustments and 3 section snap leg locks make setting up quick and precise. A quick lift, 2 section center post allows rapid adjustment of height when needed. The bottom center post hook allows for hanging equipment or adding weight to increase stability. A high-quality tripod bag is included to protect your investment.
- First with unique on/off counterbalance control
- Rugged professional grade, full-featured medium weight tripod
- Delivers high performance and outstanding stability for still imaging and video applications
- Bonus: High-quality tripod bag included
- Ingenious FX13 head provides impressive versatility
- Unique and extremely useful built-in counterbalance that can be turned on and off to accommodate video outfits in a wide variety of sizes, shapes and weight distributions
- In the "off" position, the tilting action feels smooth and well damped, as a well designed precision fluid head should
- Turn the knob to "on" to activate built-in counterweight and it provides a smooth, well-damped tilting action but with increasing resistance the farther you tilt it backward or forward past the mid-point. This evens out the tilting action, and prevents it from being under-damped at the extremes, an important consideration when shooting with large, heavy cameras, especially pro-caliber video cameras and DSLRs with long lenses
- It also prevents the camera from swinging forward or backward in an uncontrolled manner so you can shoot with confidence. To underscore the versatility factor, it comes with two quick-release plates, a standard 1-1/2 x 1-5/8-inch, and an elongated 1-1/2 x 3-inch to accommodate practically any camera
- Extra-sturdy yoke and legs ensure maximum stability
- FX13 3-way fluid head with unique counterbalance control
- 2 built-in bubble levels in head and one in yoke
- 3-section adjustable aluminum legs with handy snap locks
- 4-position independent leg-angle adjustments on all legs
- Quick-Lift 2-section center post for rapid adjustment
- Rubber let tips for added stability on slippery surfaces
- Extend to full 6' height
- Minimum shooting height 8" for macro shots
- Maximum Height: 72"
- Center post diameter & Height: 28mm-14"
- FX12 quick release plate Maximum weight: 13lbs.
- Minimum height: 8"
- Folded length: 27"
- Leg diameter & Sections: 30mm-3 sections; Flip leg locks
- Total weight: 6.7lbs.