Capture amazing 4K aerial footage in 4K UHD with the new DJI Phantom 3 4K drone from BuyDig.com. Equipped with a 12 megapixel 4K camera and built-in Wi-Fi, this quadcopter is guaranteed to create remarkably crisp videos and images from up to three quarters of a mile away. With a 3-axis stabilization gimbal, the camera remains steady and precise, no matter how choppy the flight may be.
The patented DJI Intelligent Flight Battery gives you 25 minutes of flight time on a single charge and communicates to your mobile device just how much flight time you have left, alerting you when it’s time to head back. If for any reason your controller loses connection with your drone, its failsafe kicks in and automatically returns to the takeoff point. Recharging is quick, easy and the bright LED indicators inform you of its status and power level.
The intuitive DJI GO app gives you complete control of the camera and flight settings. With the Phantom 3 4K’s worry-free autopilot, the auto-takeoff and auto-return features make the entire flight, from take off to landing, a breeze. The Phantom 3 4K is a top choice for all skill levels and comes standard with a dedicated controller, giving you precise flight controls at your fingertips. The unique Beginner Mode enables you to learn to fly in a limited flying space by automatically staying within the defined area. This feature allows for exceptional safety for you as well as your new drone.
Get unparalleled customer service when purchasing from BuyDig.com. Once you’ve placed your order we will process it within 1 to 2 days and ship it off at no extra cost in the U.S. If you’re unhappy with your purchase; we offer a return policy and full refund depending on certain terms and conditions.
Be your own director and tell your story as never before. Reach for the sky and capture professional-quality footage from a new perspective. With a crystal-clear camera, real-time HD video display, and intuitive flight controls, what will you create?
Phantom 3 4K Features
- 4K Video / 12 Megapixel Camera
- Wi-Fi Video Downlink
- Maximum Transmission Distance of 0.75mi (1.2km)
- Easy to Fly, Intelligent Flight System
- 3-Axis Stabilization Gimbal
- Dedicated Remote Controller
- GPS & Vision Positioning System
- Fly up to 25 Minutes on a Single Charge
- DJI GO App
Epic Aerial Video
With the Phantom 3 4K, you're shooting 4K video at up to 30 frames per second and capturing 12 megapixel photos that look crisper and cleaner than ever.
Built-in Wi-Fi, 3/4-Mile Range
Linking your mobile device to your Phantom through the DJI GO app is easy with an enhanced Wi-Fi range extender that's built right into the remote controller. A high-powered 5.8GHz transmission frequency keeps the Phantom responsive, even when flying at distances of up to 0.75mi (1.2km) away.*
*Maximum flight distance may vary with environmental conditions and local regulations.
3-Axis Stabilization Gimbal
With DJI's industry-standard gimbal stabilization technology, your camera is help perfectly stable no matter how you fly. This 3-axis gimbal makes complex shots and hovering for long exposure photos easy.
Easy to Fly
Your Phantom 3 4K fits into your life and makes flying remarkably intuitive and easy. From takeoff to landing, it's completely under your control, responding to your commands while automatically handling the most complex aspects of safe, stable flight.
A unique Beginner Mode helps you learn how to fly in a safe, limited area. Your Phantom 3 4K can be set to fly only within a given distance and altitude from you, protecting your Phantom and making it automatically stay inside your desired limits.
Automatic elements of your Phantom 3 4K's intelligent flight system help you fly and are available at the touch of a button.
- Auto-Takeoff: With one tap in the DJI GO app, your Phantom 3 will turn on its motors and rise to a pre-set height. It will then hover perfectly in place until you direct it where to go.
- Auto-Return Home: When GPS is available, your Phantom 3 remembers the exact spot that it took off from. Wherever your aircraft is flying, tap a button to have it return right back home.
- Failsafe: If the intelligent Flight Battery is running low, or if your Phantom 3 loses the connection with your remote controller for any reason, the aircraft will automatically return to the takeoff point and land safely.
Vision Positioning for Indoor Flight
Fly indoors, low to the ground, and in GPS-free areas with Vision Positioning technology. Visual and ultrasonic sensors scan the ground beneath your Phantom 3 4K for patterns, enabling it to identify its position and move accurately.
Powerful Mobile App
Complete power is at your fingertips. Control the camera and change flight settings, all from your mobile device. Plus:
- Compatible with most DJI products
- Instant video downloading
- Easy video editor
- Comprehensive media library
- Sharing and connecting creativity
- Live map and radar
- Detailed records and achievements
- Manage your DJI account
More Flying, More Fun
Fly up to 25 minutes on a single charge. The patented DJI Intelligent Flight Battery continuously tells you exactly how long you can continue flying, based on how far and at what altitude you are, and it alerts you when it's time to head back. This information is treamed live to the GO app on your mobile device.
Recharging is quick and easy, and bright LED indicators tell you current status and power level. A protective plastic housing helps prevent damage and contains intelligent sensors that make your battery worry-free while extending the life of your battery.
- Weight (Including Battery And Propellers): 1280 g
- Diagonal Size (Including Propellers): 590 mm
- Max Asecnt Speed: 5 m/s
- Max Descent Speed: 3 m/s
- Hover Accuracy Vertical: +/- 0.1 m (when Vision Positioning is active); +/- 0.5 m
- Hover Accuracy Horizontal: +/- 1.5 m
- Max Speed: 16 m/s (ATTI mode, no wind)
- Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level: 6000 m (Software altitude limit: 120 m above takeoff point)
- Operating Temperature: 0 degrees C to 40 degrees C
- GPS Mode: GPS
- Controllable Range: Pitch -90 degrees to +30 degrees
- Stabilization: 3-axis (pitch, roll, yaw)
- Operating Frequency: 2.402 GHz ? 2.472 GHz
- Max Distance FCC: 1200m
- Max Distance CE: 500m(unobstructed, free of interference,120m above takeoff point)
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): FCC: 27 dBm, CE: 20 dBm
- Voltage: 17.5 V
- Rated Power: 57 W
App / Live View
- Mobile App: DJI GO
- Live View Quality: 480P @ 30fps
- Required Operating Systems: iOS 8.0 or later, Android 4.1.2 or later
- iOS: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
- Android: Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Nubia Z7 mini, SONY Z3 EXPE, MI 3, MI PAD
*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.
- Sensor: Sony EXMOR 1/2.3" CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 12.4M (total pixels: 12.76M)
- Lens: FOV 94 degrees 20 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.8, Focus at infinity
- ISO Range: 100-3200 (video), 100-1600 (photo)
- Shutter Speed: 8s - 1/8000s
- Max Image Size: 4000 x 3000
- Still Photography Modes: Single Shot, Burst Shots: 3/5/7 shots, Auto Exposure Bracketing(AEB): 3/5 shots, Bracket Frames at 0.7EV Bias, Time-lapse
- Video Recording UHD: 4096x2160p 24/25, 3840x2160p 24/25/30
- Video Recording FHD: 1920x1080p 24/25/30/48/50/60
- Video Recording HD: 1280x720p 24/25/30/48/50/60
- Supported SD Card Types: Micro-SD, Max capacity: 64 GB. Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
- Max Bitrate of Video Storage: 60 Mbps
- Supported File Formats: FAT32/exFAT, Photo: JPEG, DNG, Video: MP4,MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Operating Temperature: 0 degrees C to 40 degrees C
- Max Velocity: Less than 8 m/s (when 2 m above ground)
- Altitude Range: 50 cm - 300 cm
- Operating Range: 50 cm - 300 cm
- Operating Environment: Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (Lux>15)
- Operating Frequency: 5.725 GHz ? 5.825 GHz, 922.7 MHz ? 927.7 MHz (Japan)
- Max Distance: FCC: 1200m, CE: 500m(unobstructed, free of interference,120m above takeoff point)
- Operating Temperature: 0 degrees C - 40 degrees C
- Battery: 2600 mAh LiPo18650 2S
- Mobile Device Holder: For tablet or phone (phone recommended)
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): FCC: 19 dBm, CE: 14 dBm
- Working Voltage: 300 mA @7.4 V
Intelligent Flight Battery
- Capacity: 4480 mAh
- Voltage: 15.2 V
- Battery Type: LiPo 4S
- Energy: 68 Wh
- Net Weight: 365 g
- Max Flight Time: Approximately 25 minutes
- Operating Temperature: -10 degrees C to 40 degrees C
- Max Charging Power: 100 W
Physically damaged product will not be accepted for return under any circumstances . No exceptions.