- Canon PowerShot ELPH 190 IS Digital Camera
- 16GB SDHC High Speed Memory Card
- Ultra-Compact Digital Camera Deluxe Carrying Case
- Card Reader
- Mini Tripod
- Screen Protectors
- 3 Piece Cleaning Kit
- Memory Card Wallet
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Share with Style.
The slim and stylish PowerShot ELPH 190 IS camera is ideal for those wishing to capture the beauty of life's everyday adventures with a camera that fits easily in a pocket or purse. A 10x Optical Zoom can help capture images of the whole party, or close in on a friend's laugh. An Optical Image Stabilizer with Intelligent IS helps reduce camera shake so your images can be clear with minimal blur. For ease of use, built-in Wi-Fi* and NFC** makes it easy to share unforgettable moments of friends and family. The 20.0 Megapixel*** CCD Sensor and DIGIC 4+ Image Processor work together to help ensure detailed images with minimal noise, even when there's not a lot of light. You can also capture video memories in high quality with 720p HD recording. Smart AUTO mode analyzes the image and figures out the ideal settings to help you capture eye-opening pictures, and if you want to add some personal flair, Scene Modes make it easy to add the look of different filters and lenses.
- 10x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer helps you capture images with flexibility and ease
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC allows for easy sharing and transferring of images and videos
- 20.0 Megapixel* CCD sensor combines with the DIGIC 4+ Image Processor to help deliver stunning image quality
- Capture 720p HD video
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings based on predefined shooting situations
- Scene Modes such as Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect and Monochrome provide creative freedom to capture your photos
- ECO Mode helps reduce power consumption for longer battery life
- Help Button provides simple explanations and easy control of your settings
*Compatible with iOS versions 7.1/8.4/9.0, Android smartphone and tablet versions 4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0/5.1. Data charges may apply with the download of the free Canon Camera Connect app. This app helps enable you to upload images to social media services. Please note that image files may contain personally identifiable information that may implicate privacy laws. Canon disclaims and has no responsibility for your use of such images. Canon does not obtain, collect or use such images or any information included in such images through this app.
**Compatible with Android smartphone and tablet versions 4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0/5.1.
***Image processing may cause a decrease in the number of pixels.
10x Optical Zoom
The PowerShot ELPH 190 IS camera features a 10x Optical Zoom so spectacular shots are within your reach. You'll love the flexibility it gives you when shooting with an amazing range of 24?240mm (35mm equivalent) in a slim, stylish compact camera. Plus, the wide-angle lens captures an expansive image in each shot, adding depth, perspective and grandeur. Landscapes, city scenes, family shots and more benefit from the extra width. Whether you're shooting wide group shots or zooming to the telephoto end, your images can be bright and clear.
It's easy to capture clear, steady images with select PowerShot cameras, even in low light without using a tripod. That's because these cameras are equipped with Canon's innovative Intelligent IS. The system automatically analyzes camera movement and applies the ideal shake correction method for the shooting situation - allowing you to focus on framing and capturing your shot. For stills, the system selects from Normal IS, Panning IS, Macro (Hybrid) IS and Tripod modes. When shooting video, the system selects from Dynamic IS, Powered IS, Macro (Hybrid) IS and Active Tripod IS modes. Icons clearly mark the image stabilization mode, whether you're shooting still images or video.
Still Image Shooting
- Normal IS: Corrects for a wide range of camera movement when shooting stills.
- Panning IS: Panning motion is detected so that IS does not interfere with desired camera movement.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS: Corrects for shift-type camera shake, which typically occurs in macro (close-up) shooting.
- Tripod: When tripod use is detected, the Image Stabilizer is stopped because it is not needed.
- Dynamic IS: Effective for video shooting at wide-angle focal lengths, eliminating the unwanted shaking that typically occurs while walking.
- Powered IS: Compensates for hand movement when shooting video at the telephoto end of the zoom range, where camera shake is magnified.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS: Corrects for motion blur that is likely to occur when shooting video while walking. Also compensates for the shift-type camera shake common in macro shooting.
- Active Tripod IS: When shooting video while using a tripod, the Image Stabilizer is active to compensate for slight camera shake.
Built-in Wi-Fi Technology Makes Sharing Quick and Easy
Built-in Wi-Fi technology helps provide on-the-go convenience when you want to share your photos and videos with friends and family. Easily post your images to social networking and media sites - Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, and Google Drive - through CANON iMAGE GATEWAY* directly from your PowerShot ELPH 190 IS camera, or save them to the online photo album to share anytime, anywhere. The camera can also connect directly to both compatible iOS** and Android devices***, and upload images via the free Canon Camera Connect app** without a computer. You can control the destination of your uploads to share with everyone or to select groups, and even add comments. Wi-Fi capability makes posting in real time possible, so you can keep everyone up to date with photos and video even as events unfold. Wi-Fi technology also allows you to transfer images to other Wi-Fi equipped PowerShot cameras or print your photos directly to a PictBridge (Wireless LAN) certi/CUSA/assets/fied printer. Thanks to the newly added Wi-Fi Button, you can now connect in both Shooting mode and Playback mode for quick and easy operation. You can even turn on the camera and connect at the same time with just one press of the button, helping you get right to sharing and managing your files when you like.
Built-in NFC (Near Field Communication)Technology for Easy Wireless Connectivity
The PowerShot ELPH 190 IS camera supports NFC (Near Field Communication) technology for fast connectivity with a single tap. Simply touch the NFC icon on your camera to your compatible Android device***, and the Canon Camera Connect app** will launch automatically for quick, easy sharing of your images. Built-in NFC technology also makes it simple to install the app. If the app hasn't been installed yet, once you touch the devices together for the first time, the download screen will display automatically.
Image Sync Function
The Image Sync Function allows you to wirelessly transfer photos and videos from the camera to a computer by using CANON iMAGE GATEWAY*. Through CANON iMAGE GATEWAY you can then access your photos and videos through a browser on your compatible smartphone**** to view and download.
Remote Shooting with the Camera Connect App
With the built-in Wi-Fi on the PowerShot ELPH 190 IS camera, you can use your compatible smartphone or tablet** to remotely control the camera. Simply connect wirelessly to your device and access the free Canon Camera Connect app**. Your device will show a live image of the camera's capture - ideal for a commemorative group photo, wildlife shots and all kinds of situations. The camera's versatile 10x Optical Zoom, flash, self-timer and shutter are all under your control, with images being saved to your camera as usual.
*One-time registration is required on CANON iMAGE GATEWAY online photo album.
**Compatible with iOS versions 7.1/8.4/9.0, Android smartphone and tablet versions 4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0/5.1. Data charges may apply with the download of the free Canon Camera Connect app. This app helps enable you to upload images to social media services. Please note that image files may contain personally identifiable information that may implicate privacy laws. Canon disclaims and has no responsibility for your use of such images. Canon does not obtain, collect or use such images or any information included in such images through this app.
***Compatible with Android smartphone and tablet versions 4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0/5.1.
****With the download of the free Canon Online Photo Album app. The images and videos utilizing Image Sync can be viewed and downloaded with your smartphone or tablet within 30 days.
20.0 Megapixel* Sensor
Preserve special moments from weddings to vacations in stunning quality with the PowerShot ELPH 190 IS camera. The camera is equipped with a 20.0 Megapixel* sensor to help create images that are incredibly clear and beautifully detailed. The high level of resolution gives you the flexibility to be more creative with your shots: crop and enlarge any part of an image ? you can be confident that the detail and resolution you need are there, even when you want to print and frame your photos.
*Image processing may cause a decrease in the number of pixels.
DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
The PowerShot ELPH 190 IS camera's DIGIC 4+ Image Processor features accelerated processing speed to create fast, responsive performance, giving you a shooting experience that's easy and natural. The DIGIC 4+ Image Processor also enhances image quality in several ways. Processing of high ISO shots has been shortened by up to 60% compared to the DIGIC 4 Image Processor. This helps significantly reduce noise for brilliant color, smooth gradations and beautiful detail even in low light. The processor also allows for the integration of electronic Dynamic IS. This advanced system can compensate for multiple motion types, effectively preventing angular blur, shift blur and blur caused by parallel movement and tilt shift. The result is images that are reliably sharp and clear at all lengths of the camera's powerful 10x Optical Zoom. The processor's highly efficient design also extends battery life.
Capture 720p HD Video
Using the slim PowerShot ELPH 190 IS camera, you can shoot high-definition video when you want, where you want. With a simple push of the dedicated movie button, you'll be able to quickly record moments in motion. 720p HD video is smooth, vivid and beautifully lifelike, making it an ideal way to capture special memories.
Getting that great shot can be as simple as pressing the shutter button on the PowerShot ELPH 190 IS camera with Smart AUTO, which automatically detects scenes by assessing various factors in both the background and the subject. On the PowerShot ELPH 190 IS, detected scenes are analyzed using 32 predefined shooting situations.
The camera then makes optimal settings to help facilitate incredible image capture, whether you're shooting stills or video. Smart AUTO also includes Advanced Subject Detection, which allows the camera to detect and track non-human moving subjects like animals and vehicles. With Smart AUTO, all you have to do is frame your shot and capture away.
The PowerShot ELPH 190 IS camera provides shooting modes that can easily give your shots a distinctly artistic feel without the need for any extra lenses and filters. You can make a quirky portrait using the Fisheye Effect or add a beautiful single-tone effect with Monochrome. Toy Camera Effect simulates a vintage look as if capturing the photo using a "toy" or pinhole camera.
- Smart AUTO: The camera automatically selects the best shooting settings for optimal quality based on subjects and environmental factors to provide point-and-shoot simplicity.
- Program: The camera automatically and intelligently selects the aperture/shutter speed combination based on the shooting conditions.
- Portrait: Brings the subject into focus while beautifully blurring the background.
- Face Self-timer: The camera waits for a face to enter the frame before releasing the shutter.
- Low Light: For high-quality image capture in an amazing range of dimly lit situations.
- Fisheye Effect: Now you can get the fisheye effect ? a classic photographic distortion ? without a fisheye lens.
- Miniature Effect: Give images a miniature look with an effect that emphasizes perspective by blurring the top and bottom of the image.
- Toy Camera Effect: Simulates photos taken with "toy" or pinhole cameras, darkening the image at the edges to create a vignette effect.
- Monochrome: Choose from three single-tone effects: Black-and-White, Sepia or Blue.
- Super Vivid: Super Vivid intensifies existing hues, saturating the scene with bright colors.
- Poster Effect: Poster Effect combines several similar shades into one color, turning subtle gradations into eye-catching, scene-popping contrasts.
- Fireworks: Create brilliant images of skyrocketing fireworks.
- Long Shutter: Use to blur moving subjects for artistic effect, ideal for urban night photography.
- Movie: Record video; unwanted scenes can be deleted in playback mode.
The PowerShot ELPH 190 IS camera features ECO Mode to help provide a high number of shots per single charge through LCD monitor and camera power management. The mode can be activated via a dedicated button for easy power preservation when an outlet is unavailable or the moment is too exciting to put the camera down. ECO Mode quickly wakes the camera from sleep when a button is pressed so you won't miss the moment.
The PowerShot ELPH 190 IS camera is designed to be fun and easy to use, even for beginners. A Help Button on the camera's exterior brings up the help menu when you need it, right on the LCD screen. From here, you can scroll through a variety of topics that answer your questions with clear explanations, offer helpful shooting advice and show you diagrams highlighting the position of any buttons you'll need.
Type of Camera
- Type: Compact digital still camera with built-in flash, 10x Optical, 4x Digital and 40x Combined Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer
Image Capture Device
- Type: 20.0 Megapixel*, 1/2.3-inch CMOS
- Total Pixels: Approx. 20.5 Megapixels
- Effective Pixels: Approx. 20.0 Megapixels*
*Image processing may cause a decrease in the number of pixels.
- Focal Length: 4.3 (W) ? 43.0 (T) mm (35mm film equivalent: 24?240mm)
- Optical Zoom: 10x
- Digital Zoom: 4x
- Focusing Range Normal: 2.0 in. (5.0cm) ? infinity (W), 3.3 ft. (1.4m) ? infinity (T)
- Focusing Range Auto: 0.4 in. (0.0cm) ? infinity (W), 3.3 ft. (1.4m) ? infinity (T)
- Focusing Range Macro: 0.4 in. ? 1.6 ft. (0.0-50cm) (W)
- Focusing Range Infinity: 9.8 ft. (3.0m) - infinity (W), 9.8 ft. (3.0m) - infinity (T)
- Autofocus System: TTL Autofocus
Viewfinder & Monitor
- Viewfinder: Not available
- LCD Monitor: 2.7-inch TFT Color LCD with wide viewing angle (4:3)
- LCD Pixels: Approx. 230,000 dots
- LCD Coverage: Approx. 100%
Aperture & Shutter
- Maximum Aperture: f/3.0 (W), f/6.9 (T)
- Shutter Speed: 1?1/2000 sec., 15?1 sec. (in Long Shutter Mode)
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, ISO 100?1600
- Light Metering Method: Evaluative, Center Weighted Average, Spot
- Exposure Compensation: Still Images: +2 stops in 1/3-stop increments
- White Balance Control: Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Custom
- Built-in Flash: Auto, On, Slow Synchro, Off
- Flash Range: 1.6-13.0 ft. (W), 3.3?6.6 ft. (T), 50.0cm ? 4.0m (W), 1.0?2.0m (T)
- Shooting Modes: P, Auto, Portrait, Face Self-Timer, Low Light, Fish-eye Effect, Miniature Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Monochrome, Super Vivid, Poster Effect, Fireworks, Long Shutter
- Self Timer: Off / 2 sec. / 10 sec. / Custom
- Wireless Control: Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC
- Normal Continuous Shooting in Auto/P modes: Approx. 0.8 shots/sec.
- Normal Continuous Shooting AF in Low Light mode: Approx. 2.2 shots/sec.
- Storage Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Cards
- File Format: Design rule for Camera File system (DCF) compliant; DPOF (Version 1.1) compatible
- Image Compression: Fine
- JPEG Compression Mode Still Image: Exif. 2.3 (JPEG)
- JPEG Compression Mode Video: MP4 (Image: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264; Audio: MPEG-4 AAC-LC (Monaural))
- Number of Recording Pixels Still Image:
- Large: 5152 x 3864
- Medium 1 (M1): 3648 x 2736
- Medium 2 (M2): 2048 x 1536
- Medium: 2560 x 1920
- Small: 640 x 480
- Wide: 5152 x 2896
Number of Recording Pixels Videos:
- HD 1280 x 720: 25.00 fps
- 640 x 480: 29.97 fps
- Playback Modes File: Protect, Favorites, Erase, Slideshow, Rotate, i-Contrast, Resize, Red-Eye Correction, Photobook Set-up, Auto Rotate, Resume, Transition Effect
- Video Out: NTSC/PAL
- Audio Out: Monaural
- Other: Hi-Speed USB (Mini-B); direct connection to Canon SELPHY, PIXMA Photo Printers & PictBridge compatible printers
- Power Source: Battery Pack NB-11L
- Shooting Capacity: Approx. 190 shots; Approx. 245 shots in ECO Mode; Video Recording Time: Approx. 50 min.
- Playback Time: Approx. 4 hr.
- Operating Temperature: 32-104 degrees F/0?40 degrees C
- Operating Humidity: 10?90%
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 3.75 x 2.24 x 0.93 in. / 95.3 x 56.8 x 23.6mm
- Weight: 4.87 oz. / 138g (CIPA standard); 4.34 oz. / 123g (Body only)
This Kit Includes:
PowerShot ELPH 190 IS Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom and Wi-Fi - Blue
Canon PowerShot ELPH 190 IS Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom and Wi-Fi - Blue
Our Price: $179.00
16GB SDHC Class 10 High Speed Memory Card
General Brand 16GB SDHC Class 10 High Speed Memory Card
Our Price: $14.95
Ultra-Compact Digital Camera Deluxe Carrying Case - PSC1
Xit Ultra-Compact Digital Camera Deluxe Carrying Case - PSC1
Our Price: $9.95
Memory Card Reader, Card Wallet, Mini Tripod, Cleaning Kit and More
General Brand Memory Card Reader, Card Wallet, Mini Tripod, Cleaning Kit and More
Our Price: $14.95