- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens
- Lexar 64GB Professional 633x SDXC Class 10 UHS-I/U1 Memory Card Up to 95 Mb/s
The EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM is an indispensable ultra wide-angle zoom lens for professional and enthusiast photographers who demand superlative operation and performance, in virtually any condition. Its 16-35mm focal range provides superb control of perspective, helping you capture pictures and movies with amazing, dramatic compositions limited only by your imagination. Combining outstanding image quality, a fast, constant aperture and a rugged design, the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM delivers eye-catching results whether capturing detailed, nuanced landscapes, dramatic interiors and much more. Both still and moving images can be captured with consistent edge-to-edge sharpness, improved peripheral illumination and reduced distortion at extreme wide angles - especially important when using SLR cameras with full-frame sensors. Engineered with high-resolution photography and videography in mind, the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM provides the optical performance necessary for critical applications, while delivering the renowned function and feel you've come to expect from Canon's celebrated L-series lenses.
- High-performance L-series ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/2.8 maximum aperture.
- All-new optical design for significant improvements in outer and corner sharpness.
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) help to significantly reduce flare and ghosting.
- Highly resistant to dust and water intrusion, enabling shooting even in harsh conditions.
- Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Inner focusing, ring USM, high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms for fast and accurate autofocusing.
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.
High-performance L-series ultra wide angle zoom lens with constant f/2.8 maximum aperture
The EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM has a bright constant maximum aperture of f/2.8, which provides superb control over depth of field and the ability to maintain the same aperture throughout the zoom range. This is particularly helpful when shooting outdoors at dusk or in inclement weather, or indoors in dimly lit rooms. At f/2.8, the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM offers a bright view when composing images using the camera's viewfinder.
All new optical design for significant improvements in outer and corner sharpness
The EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM features a new optical design engineered to deliver images of remarkable clarity and depth - a magnificent complement to the large, high-resolution sensors in the SLRs favored by today's advanced photographers. It employs two large-diameter double-surface GMo lenses plus a ground aspherical lens to help decrease distortion, curvature of field and astigmatism. Two UD lenses help to reduce chromatic aberration, leading to precise color rendition, accurate edge-to-edge detail plus excellent contrast throughout the lens's zoom range. This means sharp landscapes, reduced distortion in the edges of the frame and an overall improvement in image quality no matter the subject.
Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) help to significantly reduce flare and ghosting
The EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM features both Subwavelength Coatings (SWC) and Air Sphere Coatings (ASC) on its lens elements to help combat reflections, flare and ghosting, and deliver clean images with reduced aberrations from reflected light. Subwavelength Coatings help prevent reflections by arranging an array of wedge-shaped nanostructures on the lens's surface that are smaller than the wavelength of visible light and are able to help control reflection and flare. Air Sphere Coating technology puts an ultra-low refractive layer on the lens element designed to significantly reduce both flare and ghosting. These coatings, in concert with the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM's overall optical formula, help to deliver a clean image to the camera's sensor, which can decrease the need for post-production.
Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds
Thanks to its 9-blade, circular aperture, the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM is capable of gorgeous, evocative out-of-focus areas and soft backgrounds throughout its zoom range. Its f/2.8 maximum aperture enables shallow depth of field, which is often difficult to achieve with ultra wide-angle lenses and lenses with small maximum apertures. By delivering an incredible level of control over background blur, the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM helps you define the mood of your image, creating impactful photos and videos.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 16-35mm f/2.8
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 108 degrees 10'-63 degrees 00'
- Focus Adjustment: AF with full-time manual
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.92 ft./0.28m
- Filter Size: 3.2 in. / 82mm diameter
This Kit Includes:
EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens
Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens
Our Price: $2,199.00
64GB Professional 633x SDXC Class 10 UHS-I/U1 Memory Card Up to 95 Mb/s
Lexar 64GB Professional 633x SDXC Class 10 UHS-I/U1 Memory Card Up to 95 Mb/s
Our Price: $21.95