Epson R2400 Photo Printer - Redefining Fine Art Photography
Create stunning color and black and white prints with the Epson Stylus Photo R2400. A welcome addition to any photo studio, this revolutionary printer delivers large, archival prints worthy of gallery display. Its professional level ink set, the 8-color Epson UltraChrome K3 inks, includes three levels of black and sets a new standard in fine art photography and black and white prints.
With its expanded ink set, this printer ensures a wider color gamut and superior midtones, highlights, neutrals and shadow details making it ideal for professional quality prints. With its Black, Light Black and Light-Light Black inks, anyone can easily achieve amazing black and white prints. And, since the inks are pigment-based, they deliver fade-resistant works of art that stay brilliant for up to 108 years in color and over 200 years in black and white.
The Epson Stylus Photo R2400 delivers studio quality results on virtually any artistic media. Three convenient paper paper paths support matte, glossy, canvas, roll, posterboard, and many artist papers, so it's easy to expand your creativity. And, with its powerful production speeds, the Epson Stylus Photo R2400 lets you create brilliant displays in no time at all, and quickly move on to your next show-stopping exhibit.
Create stunning color and black-and-white prints
- Includes nine Epson UltraChrome K3 inks that easily achieve a wider color gamut and higher Dmax
- Reproduces the most intricate detail with up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
Achieve greater quality and control
- Ensures superior midtones, highlights, neutrals and shadow detail with an expanded ink set
- Offers incredible black-and-white prints with three levels of black ink-Light Black, Light Light Black and Black
- Optimizes each photo, depending on the paper type, with interchangeable Photo and Matte Black inks
Print professional quality, fade-resistant photos
- Color prints last over 75 years
- Black-and-white prints last up to 200 years
Get creative with different paper types
- Three separate paper paths support matte, glossy, canvas, posterboard, thick artist papers and roll paper
- Accommodates paper up to 13 inches wide; creates panoramics up to 44 inches long
Produce more prints in less time
- Prints an 11x14 photo on matte paper in under 2 minutes; 8x10 in as fast as 72 seconds
- Includes Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and FireWire interface
Print true BorderFree photos ideal for gallery exhibits
- Creates brilliant frame-ready photos in more sizes (4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 8.5x11, 12x12, 11x14, and 13x19)