Professional built-in radar and laser detector - one of the best custom installed detectors in the EU with INTL (Euro) mode.
Qi45, Quick Install in 45 minutes. What does it mean? You can install this product in less than 45 minutes into your car, under the bumper.
The high-tech radar receiver and the laser sensor on the front provide professional sensitivity in radar and laser detection. It is provided for European use with INTL (Euro) mode by the Beltronics-ESCORT factory. It can alert you when you are near to the newest lidars or radars, and you can set a lot of settings to make your detector more effective.
It can alert you from extreme distances, included X, K, Ka Superwide, Ka Narrow and Ku bands too.
It is possible to choose three different sensitivity levels to minimize false alerts. In Automatic mode the Qi45 will choose the best sensitivity level for your speed. In Highway mode your detector is in the most sensitivity level. In AutoNoX mode (called City mode before) X band is not used. Furthermore if you need you can turn on and set the sensitivity of X band in the AutoNoX mode.
Due to the sensors built under the bumper or into the grille, the Escort Qi45 INTL (Euro) gives proper warning of any laser measurement without using extra laser sensors to detect lidar guns.
The product alerts you when policemen check your speed, it cannot jam the speed-checking. If you want to jam it then you need a laser jammer.
You can see the name and the strength of the radar sign on the extra-bright display. For the advanced users there is an EXPERT METER function to see eight radar sign with strength on one display in the same time. In Spec mode you can see the name and the frequency of the actual sign.
- Blistering All-Band Protection
- Discreet installation to protect from theft
- Fully integrated with the convenience of auto-on at vehicle start up
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing
- AutoSensitivity Mode Automatically Reduces False Alarms
- EZ-Programming Allows Instant Customization
- Selectable POP Mode Radar Detection
- 3 High-Resolution Meter Modes
- Ultra-Bright Matrix Display with 280 LEDs
- High-Intensity Red Display
- Multiple High-Performance Laser sensors
- Built-In Earphone Jack
- Mute and AutoMute
- One Year Limited Warranty
- X Band: 10.475-10.575 GHz
- Ku Band: 13.400-13.500 GHz
- K Band: 24.050-24.250 GHz
- K Pulsed Band: 24.100-24.250 GHz
- Ka (Superwide): 33.400-36.000 GHz
- KaN1: 33.700-33.900 GHz
- KaN2: 33.900-34.200 GHz
- KaN3: 34.200-34.400 GHz
- KaN4: 34.600-34.800 GHz
- KaN5: 35.400-35.600 GHz
- Ka-POP: 33.725-33.875 GHz (60 ms)
- Radar Detector Rejection: 11.133GHz-12.000GHz
- SWS (Safety Warning System)
- Quantum Limited Video Receiver
- Power-On Indication
- Power-On Sequence
- Signal Strength Meter
- Audio Tones
- Auto NoX Mode Sensitivity
- Display Brightness
- Dark Mode
- Radar / Laser Bands
Radar Receiver / Detector Type:
- Superheterodyne, GaAs FET VCO
- Scanning Frequency Discriminator
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- 4-bit high-resolution A-to-D converter
- HP AlGaAs 280 LED Matrix/Text
- Bar Graph, ExpertMeter, or SpecDisplay
- Automatic brightness contorl
- 12VDC, Negative Ground
- SmartCord MuteDisplay Included
- AutoSensitivity, Highway, and Auto NoX
Mute and AutoMute
Auto Calibration Circuitry
- Display/Controller - 2.54 cm H x 5.08 cm W x 1.27 cm D
- Receiver Unit - 13.72 cm H x 9.40 cm W x 2.67 cm D