The Elite Screens ezFrame series of fixed-frame projector screen creates a true home theater experience for your dedicated theater or media room. Our low profile fixed-frame screens are mounted flush against the wall like any large picture frame allowing it to occupy a minimal amount of space regardless of its size. This empowers the owner to go for the dedicated home theater atmosphere or use the screen as a backdrop in a room used for multiple media functions.
The framework is made of strong, lightweight metal and is easy to assemble with the convenience of adjustable screen tension included. All of our frames come standard with black velvet frame surfacing which is normally charged extra by other manufacturers. The velvet material eliminates the projector glare which an untreated metal frame reflects during use. The screen material is black-backed to eliminate light penetration for superior picture quality and comes with your choice of matte white or high contrast gray material. The matte white is ideal as the most widely used projection material and is preferred for use with low-output projectors. High contrast gray material provides the best black level reproduction allowing better contrast imaging in dark pictures. Screen types come in 4:3 (TV/Video) and 16:9 (HDTV) ratios. Both types of material have scattered screen projection angles up to 100 degrees. The smallest screens have an 84" diagonal measurement that will dwarf most large screen displays while larger sizes go up to 200" for a truly larger-than-life presentation.
- Award winning home theater projection screen with full tension uniformity
- Equipped with Elite's 1.1 gain CineWhite tensioned screen material gives wide viewing angles, so no one needs to miss out on the action.
- Eliminates unwanted light penetration with Elite's standard black backing.
- Surrounded by a 2.36" black velvet surfaced, black anodized aluminum frame. While its stylish design enhances the overall appearance and feel of your home theater, it also functionally serves to absorb light overspray given off by some projectors.
- Watch the game on the big screen within minutes. The ezFrame is easy to assemble and a cinch to install.
- Do away with uneven or wavy surfaces. The adjustable fix plates provide equal tension throughout the entire projection surface.
- Easily mount it right on your first try. Sliding wall mounts allow you to install it first and center it later.
- Impress your friends and family with sizes from 84" to 226" in 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios.
- 2-year parts and labor premium warranty
- 3-year parts and labor premium warranty for all Government, Education, Military, and House of Worship purchases