Almost no other Miami chef has made as big a splash on the national culinary scene as Michelle Bernstein. A James Beard Award winner and author of Cuisine a Latina, diners are loving Bernstein's cuisine at her two successful South Florida restaurants: Michy's and Sra. Martinez, dubbed one of the Best New Restaurants in America of 2009 by Esquire Magazine. Michelle appeared on the Food Network to battle Bobby Flay on Iron Chef America, from which the Miami chef emerged victorious. Michelle continues to appear on national television shows, ranging from Top Chef and The Today Show to the Martha Stewart Show. Michelle's unique Cast Iron Lite cookware is created with new technology, reducing the weight of each pan by 50-percent compared to traditional cast iron pieces. Her pre-seasoned cast iron pots are made with multi-coated enamel to ensure strength, durability and heat resistance. The non-stick surface makes them very easy to clean. Michelle's pieces are designed with a resilient non-stick interior, sleek silicone handles and are compatible with all cooktops including induction. Michelle's cookware is beautifully designed and can go from oven to table, making it incredibly practical.
- Weight of each pan is 50-percent less compared to traditional cast iron pieces
- The cookware is pre-seasoned and made with multi-coated enamel to ensure strength
- The non-stick surface makes it very easy to clean
- Cookware is compatible with all cooktops including induction
- A wonderful piece for making hearty soups, and other slow cooking stews