Tough enough to shoot in all situations
Integrates four rugged protection features: waterproof to 50ft/15m, freezeproof to 14F/-10C, shockproof to withstand drops from 5.8ft/1.75m, and dustproof to keep out sand and other foreign particles. The camera is suitable for a variety of outdoor scenes.
High-performance Fujinon Zoom Lens
The widest setting of 28mm on the high-performance, versatile Fujinon 5x optical zoom lens is perfectly suited to close up action shots and beautiful natural scenes. Clear portraits are easy using the 5x optical zoom and you can get even closer using the 10x Intelligent Digital Zoom.
High-resolution 16.4 megapixel sensor & continuous shooting mode
Thanks to the 16.4 megapixel BSI-CMOS sensor, even dark scenes can be captured in bright clarity. The camera automatically adjusts shooting settings according to the scene, and features 10.0 frames per second high-speed continuous shooting.
Large 3-inch 920K-dot LCD monitor
Despite a larger 3-inch high-definition 920K-dot LCD monitor, the camera manages to maintain its compactness with a weight of approx. 203g
Create amazing time-lapse movies
Interval Shooting mode lets you capture multiple images of a scene taken at set intervals. Capture a beautiful sunrise or clouds moving through the sky, and the new "Time-Lapse Movie" feature will automatically turn these image sequences into a movie clip showing the passing of time.
Connect to your smartphone and tablet
The FinePix XP90 comes equipped with wireless functionality for remote shooting. Just download and install the Fujifilm Camera Remote app, then press the dedicated Wi-Fi button on the camera and users can make the most of wireless LAN communication with the camera, not only shooting remotely from a device, but also zooming in or out to fine-tune compositions and shooting movies, too.
- Number of effective pixels: 16.4 million pixels
- Storage media: Internal memory (approx. 96MB); SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card
- Lens: Fujinon 5x optical zoom lens; focal length f=5.0mm - 25.0mm, equivalent to 28 - 140mm on a 35mm format
- Interval shooting: Yes
- Time-lapse movie: Yes
- Flash: Auto flash (i-flash)
- LCD monitor: 3.0-inch, approx. 920K-dot, TFT color LCD monitor, approx. 97% coverage for shooting, 100% for playing back
- Digital interface: Micro USB 2.0 High-speed
- HDMI output: HDMI Micro connector (Type D)
- Power supply: Li-ion battery NP-45S (included)