TH900mk2 Premium Stereo Headphones
Model TH900mk2 is the second generation of the TH900, one of the most renowned premium dynamic headphones in the market, which newly features detachable connectors for replace-ment of the standard unbalanced cable (equivalent to model ET-H3.0N7UB). The optional balanced cable, model ET-H3.0N7BL will also be sold separately to meet growing demands for balanced connection with various headphone amps offering balanced 4-pin XLR out.
- New detachable connectors for cable replacement. Optional balanced cable, model ET-H3.0N7BL is also available for balanced connection
- Unique designed Neodymium magnetic circuit adopting the magnetic repulsion system with 1.5 tesla (15,000 gauss) magnetic flux density to achieve wider dynamic range
- The detachable unbalanced cable is made of 7N grade (99.99999 percent) OFC and highly durable duralumin plug case
- Proprietary "Biodyna" diaphragm for fine and high resolution sound reproduction
- The housings are finished by Japanese traditional "Urushi" lacquer by a 110 years old artisan group in "Bordeaux" finish on Japanese Cherry Birch.
- The ear pads are made of protein leather made from eggshell membrane for maximum comfort.
- Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 50mm dia, neodymium magnet
- Impedance: 25 ohm
- Sensitivity: 100 db/mw
- Maximum input power: 1,800 mw
- Frequency Response: 5 - 45,000 Hz
- Weight: approx. 390g (excluding cable)
- Cable: 3m, Y type, 7N-OFC
- Plug: gold plated 1/4" stereo plug
- Accessories: Stand, carrying pouch