Monitor your pedaling speed as you ride with this easy-to-install wireless sensor.
Simply attach the sensor and ride. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, this sensor is easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
The sensor attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Garmin Edge to give you accurate speed and distance at all times, including indoors on the turbo trainer.
Combine with the Garmin Cadence Sensor (not included) and improve your personal best or see where your stand against the pros.
Compatible with Garmin Edge 1000.
- Speed sensor size (WxHxD): 1.56" x 1.40" x 2.37"
- Speed sensor weight: 0.5 oz. (14.2 g)
- Battery type and life: Replaceable CR2032; 1 year for typical use
- Operating temperature: -4 to 140 degrees F (-20 to 60 degrees C)
- Water rating: 1 ATM (10 meters)
- Wireless connectivity: Yes (ANT+)
- Range: 30 feet (10 m)