7-inch Combo with Great Features for the Money
- High-contrast color display with keypad control with preloaded Canada LakeVu Maps
- DownVu scanning sonar with the clearest images on the water
- Built-in 500 W (RMS) HD-ID sonar (4,000 W peak to peak)
- 5 Hz Internal GPS updates position and heading 5 times per second
- Tilt/swivel quick disconnect mount
The easy-to-install, easy-to-use echoMAP 75dv includes a 7-inch high-contrast color display with automatic backlight adjustment. It comes with 1 transducer for 77/200 kHz HD-ID sonar and Garmin DownVu, the clearest scanning sonar on the water. Also supports Minn Kota and MotorGuide trolling motors with integrated transducers. Internal 5 Hz GPS updates position and heading 5 times per second. The combo's cords plug directly into the mount allowing you to quickly install and remove your device from power and the mount. Transom mount included.
Clearest Scanning Sonar on the Water
Garmin DownVu scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic image of what passes below your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. Traditional Garmin HD-ID sonar and DownVu scanning sonar are combined into 1 transducer. The echoMAP 75dv also includes sonar-recording capability that coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boat's position and saves digital information for playback on a computer using free HomePort planning software. Use the user data sharing cable to share waypoints and routes between multiple devices.
Preloaded LakeVu HD Maps
These highly detailed freshwater maps include 13,500 Canadian lakes, rivers and reservoirs (more than double the number of preloaded lakes of any competitor). That number also includes more than 1,600 HD lakes with 1-foot contours shoreline to shoreline in Alberta, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan and Yukon provinces. LakeVu HD gives you excellent detail of underwater features plus Safety Shading that allows you to designate a minimum depth; interstates, highways, general roads and bridges; designated fishing areas; and points of interest, such as docks, boat ramps, marinas and campgrounds.
Heading and Position Refreshed 5 Times per Second
Fast, responsive 5 Hz GPS refreshes your position and heading 5 times each second to make your movement on the screen more fluid. It makes dropping up to 5,000 accurate waypoints and finding your way back to your secret fishing hot spots quick and easy.
Take echoMAP with You
When you're off the water, it's easy to keep your echoMAP safe and secure. You don't have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit because the cables plug directly into the mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove your echoMAP from power and the mount.
Upgrade with the Best Garmin Maps on the Water
A single microSD card slot provides expandable memory for accessory map purchases such as LakeVu HD Ultra or BlueChart g2 or BlueChart g2 Vision. LakeVu HD Ultra adds high-resolution relief shading, Dynamic Lake Level, Depth Range Shading and more than 70 MaxDef lakes. LakeVu HD Ultra and BlueChart g2 Vision also provide exclusive Garmin Auto Guidance that directs you right to your hot spots by instantly creating an on-screen path based on your boat?s specifications that you can follow to avoid shallow water and other charted obstructions.
Enhanced Auto Guidance
Just enter the location where you want to go and patented Garmin Auto Guidance technology instantly searches through relevant charts to create a safe virtual pathway on the display that helps you avoid low bridges, shallow water and other charted obstructions en route.
Better still, with enhanced Version 2.0, you now have access to even more features and capabilities. You're able to adjust the calculated Auto Guidance pathway by inserting "via" points at interim stops or landmarks along your desired route. You can easily review hazard points along your calculated path. And you can even engage your compatible Garmin autopilot to follow the Auto Guidance route, automatically. Other 2.0 enhancements give you the ability to calculate arrival times at any point on your route (great for timing arrivals to correspond with bridge openings and other time-critical events). Better still, you can now save your plotted Auto Guidance paths for future naviation by backing them up on an SD card with your BlueChart g2 Vision cartography.
GPX Waypoints Transfer
If you have waypoints, tracks or frequently used routes stored on another manufacturer's GPS product - or on a Garmin handheld device - now it's easier than ever to transfer those items to your new Garmin chartplotter, via industry-standard GPX software formatting. GPX is an open standard format for GPS data exchange across platforms and applications. With this easy-to-use interface technology, Garmin has taken "no waypoint left behind" to a whole new level of trade-up convenience.
Physical & Performance
- Physical Dimensions: 9.8"x5.5"x2" (25cmx13.9cmx5.1cm)
- Display size, WxH: 6.0"x3.6"; 7.0" diagonal (15.2 x 9.1 cm; 17.8cm diagonal)
- Display Resolution, WxH: 480 x 800 pixels
- Display Type: WVGA Display
- Weight: 1.7 lbs. (0.77kg)
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Antenna: Internal only
- NMEA 0183 Compatible: Yes
- Power Consumption: 7.1W
- Mounting Options: Bail or flush
- Garmin Marine Network Ports: None
Maps & Memory
- Preloaded Maps: Canada LakeVu HD
- Accepts Data Cards: 1 microSD card
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Routes: 100
- Track Log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Garmin Sonar Compatible: Yes
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships position): Yes
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio): Yes
- Tide Tables: Yes
- BlueChart Mobile (planning) Compatible: No
- Garmin Helm Compatible: No
Sonar Features & Specifications
- Dual-Frequency (50/200 kHz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Dual-Beam (77/200 kHz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Transmit Power: 500 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)
- DownVu: Yes (built-in)
- SideVu: No
- Maximum Depth: 2,300 ft @ 77 kHz, freshwater / 1,100 ft @ 77 kHz, saltwater (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- Bottom Lock (shows return from the bottom up): Yes
- Water Temperature Log and Graph: Yes
- Sonar Recording: Yes
- Sonar History Rewind: Yes
- NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
- Video Input Ports: None
- Video Output Ports: None
- Wireless Connectivity: No