In-car navigation has never been easier-or more affordable.
The Garmin StreetPilot "c-series" GPS navigators feature a simple touchscreen interface, with automatic route calculation to any destination and turn-by-turn voice-prompted directions along the way. Selecting a destination is straightforward and requires only a limited amount of input from the user. Plus, the StreetPilot c320 allows you to choose between a three-dimensional navigation view or the more traditional "bird's eye" overhead view.
For budget-conscious users who only require detailed maps for a limited area, the StreetPilot c320 features an SD card slot, a 128MB SD card, and MapSource City Navigator street data on DVD. The user simply selects the specific area of interest and the data is transferred from a PC via a fast USB connection.
The centerpiece of the c320 unit is a bright, 3.5-inch diagonal, 16-bit color display that makes navigation a snap. The StreetPilot c320 features dual integrated speakers for high-quality voice prompts, and an internal lithium-ion battery for out-of-car route planning.
The new StreetPilot c-series boasts distinctive and sleek styling-the only buttons are a rotary volume knob and an on/off switch. The device is secured by a suction-mount cradle that fastens to the windshield for easy portability between vehicles. Users can customize their unit's appearance with an array of colored faceplates (sold separately).
|Features & Specifications|
- WAAS-enabled 12 parallel channel GPS
- Built-in patch antenna; MCX-type connector for optional external GPS antenna connection
- Removable 128 MB SD memory card
- Audible and visual navigation instructions and warnings
- Display: 2.8" W x 2.1" H (3.5" diag.), 320 x 240 pixels; QVGA transflective TFT with 16-bit color; 64K colors; bright white
- LED backlight and touch screen
- Unit dimensions: 4.4" (W) x 3.2" (H) x 2.8" (D)
- Weight: 9.45 ounces
- Built-in lithium ion battery for trip planning
- Integrated suction cup mounting system provides easy adjustment and quick release
- USB interface