Single-ended planar magnetic driver provides superior soundstage and spatial imaging.
Increased efficiency of 93dB allows it to be driven with a modest size amplifier or can even be used with a portable audio player or smartphone.
The HE400i is 30 percent lighter than other full-size planar magnetic designs for increased comfort.
Easy-to-drive, high quality full-size planar magnetic headphone is only 499 dollars.
- ABS polymer ear cups in a gloss charcoal finish give the HE400i a striking contemporary look.
- Improved pressure pattern is designed to provide best-in-class comfort.
- Specially designed beveled ear pads are made of pleather and velour, which provide both increased comfort and improved sound quality.
- Delivering better quality sound than other headphone types.
- Massive diaphragm allows high signal input and flexible bass and treble.
- Very fast response time due to the lightweight diaphragm design.
- Evenly distributed magnetic force for low distortion and reproduction of live sound.
Planar vs. Electrostatic
Compared to the electrostatic driver, the planar magnetic technology uses a more massive diaphragm that is able to move very quickly in a coherent and uniform way. The planar magnetic headphone gives excellent transient response and a sound quality almost equal to that of an electrostatic product.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 35KHz
- Sensitivity: 93dB
- Impedance: 35 Ohms
- Weight: 370g
- Cable Length: 1.5m
- Plug: 3.5mm/6.35mm
- 7 day warranty