Responsive clarity at an appreciable price
Reliable performance while saving money and enery. The HP 24-inch LED Backlit Monitor provides a bright, responsive and energy efficient panel, within a sleep and versatile monitor.
- Affordable and stylish: Ideally priced to use as a primary or secondary monitor for work or play at home. The compact and streamlined design needs only minimal space and is plug-and-play ready.
- Crisp and clear images: Enjoy the vivid picture quality of the 24-inch diagonal Full HD display with the clarity of 1920x1080 resolution, 10M:1 dynamic contrast ratio, exceptional 5ms response time, and VGA, DVI-D, and HDMI connectivity.
- Earth Conscious: The LED backlit LCD monitor is designed to use less power and meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy.
- Versatile viewing: Adjust your vantage point by easily tilting between -4 degrees ~ 22 degrees.
- Union between computer and monitor: The included VGA cable provides a reliable connection between your computer and monitor and is identified by 15 pins displayed on three rows.
- Reduce the reflection: No need to continually shift in your chair to offset area lighting. The screen has a non-glare treatment to diffuse glare.
- Energy efficient with recyclable plastic components and packaging, arsenic-free display glass, mercury-free LED backlighting, and certifications from Energy Star and EPEAT
- Peace of mind coverage: Rest easy with a dependable HP 1-yr parts and labor limited warranty.
- Extended HP coverage: Enhance and extend your protection beyond the standard warranty with HP Care Packs providing broader coverage to avoid out-of-pocket expenses for unexpected repairs or replacement.
- Panel Type: TN with WLED backlight
- Viewable Image Area: 24-inch display, diagonally measured
- Viewing Angle: Horizontal: 170 degrees / Vertical: 160 degrees
- Native Resolution (recommended): 1920 x 1080
- Contrast Ratio: Static: 1,000:1 / Dynamic: 10,000,000:1
- Brightness (typical): 250 nits
- Color Gamut: 72%
- Color Support: Up to 16.7 million colors with the use of FRC technology.
- Pixel Pitch: 91.79 pixels per inch / 0.276 x 0.276
- Response Time (typical): 5ms (on/off)
- Signal Input Connectors: HDMI / DVI-D / VGA
- Power Supply: Internal, 100-240V~, 50/60Hz, (1.9m cable)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 32W
- Energy Saving Mode: 0.5W
- Tilt: -4 degrees to +22 degrees vertical
- Detachable Base: Yes
- VESA Mounting: Yes, 75mm x 75mm
- Security Lock Ready: Yes
- Unpackaged Dimensions: 22.26 in (W) x 7.99 in (D) x 16.22 in (H)
- Unpackaged Weight: 7.46 lbs
- Packaged Dimensions: 25.12 in (W) x 5.12 in (D) x 16.54 in (H)
- Packaged Weight: 10.12 lbs
- Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Netherlands, Portuguese, Japanese, T-Chinese and S-Chinese
- Certifications: Microsoft WHQL Certification
On Screen Display
- User Controls: Auto Adjust, Brightness/Contrast, Image Adjust, Color, OSD Setup, Language, Recall, Miscellaneous, Input Select
- User Programmable Modes: O
- Monitor Control Buttons: Enter, Minus, Plus, Exit, Auto, Power
Accessories & Warranty
- Protected by an HP standard one-year limited warranty. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.