Designed for powerful performance and elegance
Get serious about computing with the HP Pavilion Elite e9000, a stylish, high performance PC for your most demanding digital tasks. Premium performance levels enable an enhanced experience whether you're working, emailing, editing photos or videos, gaming or connecting with friends online. The HP Pavilion Elite e9000's flexibility and expandability let you add devices and features to support your growing needs. The elegant, chrome-accented design is sure to attract attention in any home or office decor.
- Handles multiple demanding projects easily and simultaneously
- The HP Personal Media Drive bay and HP Pocket Media Drive bay provides unlimited storage expansion
- Top positioned power button enables convenient use
- Press the HP Easy Backup button and instantly back-up your files
- Keeps peripherals safe on the landing pad for electronic devices
- Backed by HP's award-winning Total Care support and services
- The front-panel 15-in-1 memory card reader makes it easy to transfer photos, music, and other files to and from your digital camera and other peripheral devices.
- The SuperMulti DVD burner with LightScribe technology lets you create custom, silkscreen-quality labels and artwork directly onto LightScribe-enabled CD and DVD discs.
HP MediaSmart Software Suite
Your one stop multimedia and entertainment center to create photo slideshows, share personal videos, listen to your favorite music playlists and watch DVD movies.
Capability meets possibility
The 64 bit edition of Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1 is for serious computer users who have advanced high-performance needs. This latest edition integrates Windows Vista innovation with cutting edge PC hardware to deliver expanded memory, stronger security, and enhanced reliability. Security features such as Data Execution Prevention (DEP) and Microsoft PatchGuard
offer additional protection against a wide range of threats, while increased memory improves the performance of applications with heavy memory demands. Windows Vista Service Pack 1 includes the latest operating system improvements and enhancements from Microsoft.
Service and support
HP stands behind our products and protects your investment with award-winning service and support available around the clock by phone, email, and online.
- HP Total Care offers expert assistance 24 x 7: Toll-free telephone support at 1.800.HP.INVENT (1.800.474.6836) in English and Spanish in the United States or English and French in Canada. Real-time online chat. Email, usually answered within one hour.
- A desktop icon offers one-click access to online technical support, troubleshooting and downloads.