This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc). Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
Tackle any task
- Create a reaction with every page - easily produce borderless, lab-quality photos and laser-sharp documents.
- No need to wait - print wirelessly right away with painless setup.
- Inspire life with every print - HP Printables deliver news, fun, and savings directly to your printer.
Print wirelessly from virtually anywhere
- Print from virtually anywhere - print wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet and Internet-connected PC.
- Always have your printer on hand - scan directly to your mobile device with the HP Printer Control app.
Conserve resources without slowing down
- Both sides of savings?save time and paper with automatic two-sided printing.
- Full of value! Print more for less with optional high-capacity cartridges.
- Designed to conserve?save energy, using a printer that?s ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Small effort, big impact. Count on easy, free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners.
- ISO speed: Up to 8.8 ppm black, Up to 5.2 ppm color
- Scan resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 ppi hardware; Scan type: Flatbed
- Copy speed: Up to 6 cpm black, Up to 4 cpm color
- Standard connectivity: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11n
- Duty cycle: Up to 1,000 pages
- Display: 2.0 inch (5 cm) Hi-Res Mono LCD
- Borderless printing: Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
AiO functions Print, copy, scan, photo
AiO multitasking supported No
Duplex print options Automatic (standard)
Print speed ISO speeds: Up to 8.8 ppm black, Up to 5.2 ppm color
Draft speeds: Up to 21 ppm black, Up to 17 ppm color
First page out Black (ready): As fast as 19 sec; Color (ready): As fast as 24 sec
Print resolution Black (best): Up to 1200 x 600 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer);
Color (best): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a
computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
Print technology HP Thermal Inkjet
Ink types Dye-based (color); pigment-based (black)
Print cartridges number 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])
Mobile printing capability Features wireless direct and local Wi-Fi connectivity to enable mobile printing via HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint as well as other solutions. Supports printing from most smartphones and tablets using these operating systems: Android, IOS, Blackberry, Symbian, Windows 8, Windows RT
HP Auto Wireless Connect Yes
HP ePrint Capability Yes
Borderless printing Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
Standard print languages HP PCL 3 GUI
Scan type Flatbed
Scan resolution Hardware: Up to 1200 x 2400 ppi; Optical: Up to 1200 ppi
Scan technology CIS
Scan file format PDF, BMP, PNG, TIF, JPG
Scan input modes Front-panel scan, Front-panel copy, HP Scan software
Scan size maximum Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7 in (216 x 297 mm)
Twain version Version 1.9
Bit depth/Grayscale levels 24-bit/256
Copy speed ISO speeds: Up to 6 cpm black; Up to 4 cpm color;
Normal speeds (letter): Up to 6 cpm black; Up to 4 cpm color
Copy resolution Black (text and Graphics): 600 x 600 dpi;
Color (text and graphics): 600 x 1200 dpi
Max number of copies Up to 50 copies
Copier reduce/enlarge 25 to 400%
Copier settings Start Black Copy; Start Color Copy; Number of copies, 2-sided; Paper type;
Resize; ID Card Copy; Lighter/Darker
Digital sending standard features Scan to email [via printer control app]; From software: Scan to file; Scan to email
Network ready Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
Standard connectivity 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11n
Wireless capability Yes
Memory 32MB DDR1 Memory
Processor speed 360 MHz
Duty cycle (monthly) Up to 1000 pages
Recommended monthly page volume 300 to 400 pages
Paper handling Input capacity: Up to 100 sheets, Up to 100 sheets legal, Up to 40 cards, Up to
40 sheets transparencies, Up to 10 envelopes, Up to 30 sheets (4 X 6 Photo);
Output capacity: 30-sheet output tray, Up to 30 sheets legal, Up to 5 envelopes,
Up to 10 sheets photo paper
Media type Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, the HP
premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media
Media weight 16 lb to 24 lb (64 to 90 g/m?)
Media sizes custom 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in (76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm)
Dimensions 17.52 x 13.15 x 4.72 in (445 x 334 x 120 mm);
Maximum: 17.52 x 23.94 x 15.35 in (445 x 608 x 390 mm)
Weight 12.32 lb (5.49 kg)
Power Power supply required: 100-240 V (+/-10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
Power supply type: Built-in Universal Power Supply
Power consumption:6 13.07 watts (printing), 2.51 watts (ready), 0.70 watts
(sleep), 0.20 watts (off)