The HP iPAQ 910 Business Messenger is a smartphone built on HP's computing expertise. Packed with features that combine the best of your mobile phone, notebook computer and personal navigation device, the 910 puts the power of HP computing within your grasp. The iPAQ 910 delivers all the productivity you'd expect from the world's leader in personal computing.
Flexible connectivity - This world phone takes advantage of today's high speed GSM 3G networks allowing you to make calls and browse the internet around the world.
The 910 is unlocked so you can drop your existing service provider's activated GSM SIM card in and go. Send and receive documents and data via highspeed 3G HSDPA wireless data network. Or, connect with 802.11b/g wireless networking at the office, and other Wi-Fi hotspots at airports, cafes and hotels. Even make Internet calls over wireless LAN.Use the iPAQ 910 as a wireless modem tethered to your laptop or notebook with Bluetooth.
Travel made easy - Navigate unfamiliar territory or around traffic problems easily with GPS and Google Maps for quick street map and points of interest access.
Work the way you want to - Read and respond to email using the high-resolution touch screen and QWERTY keyboard. And when you're driving, listen to your email read aloud3 and send a voice response directly - no typing needed.
Only have one hand free? Choose from several simple alternatives to access the various functions you want: 5-way navigational pad, a thumb wheel to scroll elegantly through your email, dedicated function buttons, soft keys or the touch screen itself.
Capture photos and video with the integrated 3-Megapixel camera. View and edit them with HP Photosmart Mobile, then upload to Snapfish.
Utilize the features of Microsoft Windows MobileTM 6.1
to download, view and edit Microsoft documents to fully extend your office.
- Wireless - Integrated Quad band GSM/GPRS/EDGE and Tri Band UMTS/HSDPA at up to 3.6/7.2 Mbps / Integrated WiFi ? 802.11 b/g with WPA2 security / Integrated Bluetooth v2.0 with EDR / Integrated multi-mode GPS navigation4 with Google MapsTM
- Operating system - Windows MobileTM 6.1 Professional - Mobile Microsoft programs included: Office Mobile, Office Outlook Mobile, Internet Explorer Mobile
- Processor - Marvell PXA270 Processor 416 MHz
- Display - 2.46-inch transmissive TFT 65,000 color 320x240 pixel touch panel display with LED backlight
- Memory - 128 MB SDRAM main memory for running applications / 256 MB flash ROM
- Dimensions - 114 x 64 x 15 mm (4.5" x 2.5" x 0.6")
- Weight (with battery) - 154g (5.4 oz)
- Power - 1940 mAh Lithium Ion rechargeable, user changeable battery
- Interfaces - USB 2.0 client for sync/data/charge, Micro SD card slot
- Audio - Integrated microphone, receiver, speaker and mini-USV stereo headphone jack
- Camera - 3 Megapixel, autofocus, 4X digital zoom, codec supports .jpg image file format / Image resolution support: 88x72, QCIF (176x144), CIF (352x288), 160x120, QVGA (320x240), 400x300, VGA (640x480), SVGA (800x600), XGA (1024x768), 1280x960, SXGA (1280x1024), UXGA (1600x1200), QXGA (2048x1536)
Video resolution: 176x144 (QCIF)
- Hardware buttons - Alphanumeric keyboard, scroll wheel, 5-way navigation, 2 soft keys, volume control, send /end buttons, reset, voice command
- Software - HP Voice Reply; Cyberon Voice Commander; MMS Composer, Bluetooth Manager, Certificate Enroller, HP Photosmart Mobile, iPAQ Wireless Manager, Pocket Panel Lite, HP Help and Support, HP QuickStart Tour, HP Enterprise Mobility Agent, HP iPAQ GPS QK Position, Google Search, Google Maps, ClearVue PDF, Sun Java, Ringtone Manager, HP DataConnect, HP Keyguard.
- HP Solutions - Businesses can manage and secure its portfolio of mobile handheld devices over-the-air with HP?s Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS)