It may be priced for the home-office budget, but the Color LaserJet 2600n performs like a printer in a higher cost category. The result: powerful, networkable printing - plus high-impact, professional documents and marketing materials - without breaking the bank. Includes black, cyan, yellow, and magenta print cartridges.
- Count on HP color for an impressive edge. HP expertise pairs advanced color imaging technology with innovative print cartridge design - HP ImageREt 2400 technology ensures exceptional-quality color printing, while HP?s Smart printing technology1 monitors and makes automatic adjustments to the cartridges to ensure consistent quality throughout cartridge life. The result is brilliant, professional-quality color every time you print.
- Achieve superior print quality. HP LaserJet print cartridges include advanced toner formulas that are designed together with HP-engineered fuser technology in the printer to provide crisp detail and consistent, sharp color, whether printing with plain or HP specialty paper.
- Easily manage the printer and its supplies. An intuitive, front-panel LCD makes it easy to set up, use, and maintain the printer. The two-line, 16-character display alerts you to your toner levels, taking the guesswork out of printer management.
- Enjoy flexible paper handling. With a standard single-sheet priority feed slot, a 250-sheet covered input tray 2, and an optional 250-sheet input tray 3, you can configure this versatile printer to meet your specific paper handling needs.
- Experience hassle-free, low-maintenance color printing. HP Color LaserJet cartridges are designed for simple operation. With just four print cartridges and easy access from a single door, you get hassle-free supplies maintenance.
More for your money
- Open up a new world of possibilities. Perfectly priced for the home office, yet powerful enough and network-ready for small offices and workteams, this printer lets you produce business, marketing, and sales documents in-house, rather than outsourcing to a print shop.
- Print your own marketing materials in brilliant color. Cost-effectively and easily print high-impact color documents right in your own office. Designed specifically for HP Color LaserJet printers and printing supplies, HP Color Laser Glossy Photo Paper and HP Color Laser Glossy Brochure Paper have HP-proprietary coating on both sides for truly impressive, professional-quality color documents.
- Increase productivity and minimize wasted supplies. Innovatively designed and tested to deliver consistent reliability, HP printing systems and original HP supplies save time and money.
Performance and reliability
- Stop waiting. Instant-on Technology allows HP LaserJet printers to complete some print jobs before HP's competitors' printers have even warmed up! The HP Color LaserJet 2600n printer produces a first page out in less than 20 seconds from a cold start.
- Depend on legendary HP reliability. Ideal for small businesses, the home office, or small work teams, the printer offers built-in networking for easy sharing. A 264 MHz processor and 16 MB of memory provide the speed and performance you need to effortlessly produce impressive, complex color documents.
- Ensure seamless operation in your office environment. With enhanced-function drivers for both Windows and Mac, you can achieve consistent, predictable results, regardless of the platform or operating system. HP printing and imaging systems help you create powerful, professional communications easily. The printer, supplies, accessories, and services are designed to work together and are invented to meet your business needs.
- Space-saving design allows you to put the printer where you want it-even on your desktop
- Printing speeds of up to 8 pages per minute (ppm) for color and black
- Instant-on Technology ensures a fast first-page-out speed of less than 20 seconds, even when the printer has been in Sleep mode
- Ships with full 2,500-page HP Color LaserJet Black Print Cartridge and full 2,000-page HP Color LaserJet Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow Print Cartridges
- Excellent print quality and professional-looking output with HP ImageREt 2400 technology and advanced toner formulas on plain or HP specialty paper
- Enhanced print drivers ensure dependable printing
- One year, limited hardware, return to authorized service center warranty with phone and Web support
Color communicates more effectively
Statistics show that color improves comprehension, increases readership, accelerates learning, and reflects a professional image. No matter what your business creates, you can't afford not to use color. Print in color to produce more effective internal communications, including memos, e-mail, and spreadsheets. Create external communications in color for a professional appearance, such as reports and proposals, letterhead and business cards, and presentation handouts. Develop full-color attention-getting marketing collateral that differentiates your business from the competition, such as brochures, flyers, and ads.
The HP Color LaserJet 2600n printer easily and affordably brings the advantages of high-quality laser color to your business.
HP color laser quality
The HP Color LaserJet 2600n printer provides the high-quality color laser output you have come to expect from the industry leader. HP ImageREt 2400, high-resolution laser imaging, industry-leading image enhancements, and an advanced toner formulation ensure great print quality for your business documents.
HP chemically grown toner formulas are designed together with the printer. The uniform size and spherical shape of the toner particles ensures precise control and placement and enables consistent, reliable performance.
The printer also features new fusing technology that provides a wider range of colors (gamut) for vibrant color documents and images, crisp black text, and sharp edges. The new fuser is optimized to work with a wide range of paper, from plain multipurpose to HP Color Laser Glossy Photo Paper, allowing you to create high-impact brochures and marketing materials.
Maintain your business, not your printer
Designed with ease-of-use, real-time status, and supplies management features, the HP Color LaserJet 2600n printer delivers high-quality color, while lowering your total cost of ownership by minimizing printer downtime.
- HP Smart printing technology monitors and adjusts print cartridge characteristics to ensure consistent print quality throughout cartridge life
- Automated alerts let you know when a print cartridge is running low
- With HP SureSupply shopping and on-line ordering, cartridge replacement is simple and convenient
- Only four easily-replaceable supplies to maintain
- The two-line, 16-character LCD control panel provides printer and supplies status at a glance
- HP Toolbox and the HP Embedded Web Server provide easy remote access to printer settings, status information, the user?s guide, and self-help and troubleshooting tips
HP's commitment to reliability lowers overall labor costs while minimizing employee downtime due to troubleshooting and printer servicing. In fact, HP is the only vendor to get an A rating on Printer Service and Reliability twelve years in a row from PC Magazine's annual reader survey.
Service and support from HP
HP offers a variety of support options to meet your business needs. Start with the standard one year, limited hardware, Express Exchange service center warranty that includes phone support backed by award-winning HP Customer Care. To further ensure trouble-free operation and to maximize the capabilities of your printer you can upgrade your service and support options to include network installation and extended printer maintenance.
Print speed (letter): 8 ppm, color and black
First page out: Less than 20 seconds
Resolution: 600 by 600 dpi with HP ImageREt 2400
Processor: 264 MHz Motorola CFV4e
Memory: 16 MB RAM, Memory Enhancement technology
Duty cycle: Up to 35,000 pages per month
Input: Single-sheet priority feed slot, 250-sheet input tray 2, optional 250-sheet input tray
Output:125 sheet face down bin
Sizes: 3 by 5 to 8.5 by 14 in (76 by 127 to 216 by 356 mm); letter, legal, executive, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)
Weights: Priority feed slot, tray 2: 16 to 47 lb (60 to 176 g/m2), up to 200 g/m2 with HP laser cover papers, up to 220 g/m2 with HP laser glossy photo papers; Optional tray 3: 16 to 43 lb (60 to 163 g/m2)
Types: Paper (plain, letterhead, prepunched, bond, color, rough, preprinted, recycled), HP Color Laser Glossy Photo Paper, HP Color Laser Glossy Brochure Paper, HP Color Laser Matte Brochure Paper, HP Color Laser Matte Photo & Imaging Paper, HP Color Laser Soft Gloss Presentation Paper, HP color laser transparencies, labels, envelopes, and cardstock
Interfaces: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port; built in Fast Ethernet wired networking
Operating systems: Microsoft Windows 98 SE, Me, 2000, XP 32 Bit; Mac OS 10.2 and later
Network protocols: TCP/IP (Macintosh networking via Rendezvous)
Printer language: Host-based
Dimensions (W by D by H): 16.02' (W) x 17.83 (D) x 14.6" (D) (407 by 453 by 370 mm)
Weight: 40.5 lb (18.4 kg), includes print cartridges
Operating temperature: 59 to 90.5 degrees F (15 to 32.5 degrees C)
Recommended temperature: 68 to 81 degrees F (20 to 27 degrees C)
Storage temperature: -4 to 104 degrees F (-20 to 40 degrees C)
Relative humidity: 20 to 70 percent, non-condensing
110-volt models: 110 to 127 V (+/- 10 percent), 60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
Power consumption: Energy Star, Blue Angel compliant
Printing: 190 watts
Ready: 13 watts