Features and Benefits:
- Go Green - Do your part and help reduce your environmental footprint by buying only one battery that will last you the next 3 years. Built with Boston Power 'Sonata' battery cells that are EcoLabel Certified. Help the environment by reducing the number of batteries that litter landfills.
- Sustainable - Enjoy the entertainment and productivity features of your notebook longer without having to buy new battery right away. With the New HP Enviro Series batteries you are protected with an industry-first 3 year battery warranty. Value for your money.
- Trusted! A commitment from HP that we design our products with the environment in mind. Tested with all compatible HP notebook PCs so HP can deliver the highest quality products, services, and solutions to your home.
- Genuine HP batteries are designed for and tested with all compatible HP notebook PCs so HP can deliver the highest quality products, services, and solutions to your home.
- HP Pavilion: dv7
- HP HDX: HDX 18
- Energy - Voltage 10.8V, Amp-hour capacity 2.2Ah, Watt-hour 73Wh
- Operating Temperature charging 32 to 113 degrees F, 0 to 45 degrees C
- Operating temperature discharging 14 to 140 degrees F, -10 to 60 degrees C
- Non operating Temperature -4 to 140 degrees F, -20 to 60 degrees C.
What's in the Box:
Warranty and Support:
- Three-year, worldwide parts-and-labor limited warranty
- 24x7 HP technical phone support during warranty period