Redefine multitasking - print lab-quality photos and more, and scan, copy and fax, using a large touchscreen with gesturing. Increase capabilities with impressive versatility features, wireless connectivity and a host of mobile printing options.
- ISO Speed: Up to 13.5 ppm black, Up to 9 ppm color
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi; Scan Type: Flatbed, ADF
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 dpi (black graphics & text); Max No of Copies: Up to 99
- Standard Connectivity: 1 USB 2.0, 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Features: Wireless, Duplex printing, Memory card slot, HP ePrint, Web connect, 4.33" (10.9 cm) Touchscreen CGD
- Paper Handling: 125-sheet input tray, 20-sheet photo tray, 50 sheet output tray, 25-sheet automatic document feeder, two-sided printing accessory
Premium versatility meets lab-quality photos
- Print lab-quality photos that impress, using five individual inks, and save with HP Photo Value Packs.
- Print sharp photos and make copies, scans and more, using the large color touchscreen with gesturing.
- Fax, scan and copy unattended, using the automatic document feeder. Fax without a phone line with eFax.
- Print lab-quality photos and documents, make copies, scan photos, access the Web and fax - without your PC.
Wireless and Web-connected - even print through e-mail
- Easily print photos and documents while on the go. With HP ePrint - now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Print and share wirelessly, automatically connect to a wireless network, and easily print from a mobile device.
- Print coupons, recipes and photos from the Web - without a PC, plus get useful templates with HP Quick Forms.
- Now with AirPrint. Simply print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
Outstanding photo and everyday printing made easy
- Get vivid, fade-resistant results with Original HP inks, and intervene less using the automatic photo tray.
- Access photos online, or use memory card slots to print and share easily - without turning on your PC.
- Save time and paper by printing two-sided documents automatically.
- Create everyday prints easily and affordably - documents, Web pages, homework assignments and much more.
Outstanding paper savings, easy energy savings
- Consume up to 50 percent less paper, using automatic two-sided printing.
- Save energy, using an e-all-in-one that is ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners and reduce packaging waste with this product.
- Use Original HP print cartridges for quality, reliability and rewards.
- Print, eFax, scan, copy, Web
AIO MULTITASKING SUPPORTED
- HP Thermal Inkjet
STANDARD PRINTER LANGUAGES
- HP PCL 3 GUI, PML
- ISO Speed: Up to 13.5 ppm black, Up to 9 ppm color
- Maximum Print Speed: Up to 34 ppm black, Up to 33 ppm color; Color Photo (draft, Photo Paper, 4x6 in): As fast as 16 sec
- Black (Best): Up to 600 dpi; Color (Best): Up to 9600 x 2400-optimized dpi (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200-input dpi)
NUMBER OF PRINT CARTRIDGES
- 5 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow, photo)
- Dye-based (color), pigment-based (black)
- HP Photo Creations software, available for download
- Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 279 mm)
DIRECT PRINT SUPPORTED
- Yes, with memory cards
DUPLEX PRINT OPTIONS
- Automatic (standard)
OUTPUT FILE FORMAT
- JPEG (EXIF)
HP AUTO WIRELESS CONNECT
MOBILE PRINTING CAPABILITIES
- HP ePrint, HP webOS printing (TouchPad only), Apple AirPrint
DUTY CYCLE (MONTHLY)
- Printer: Up to 1,250 pages
- Copier: Up to 1,250 pages
- 64 MB
MEMORY CARD COMPATIBILITY
- Memory Stick Duo, Secure Digital/MultimediaCard
- Flatbed, ADF
- Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Hardware: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Optical: Up to 1200 dpi
SCAN SIZE MAXIMUM
- 8.5 x 11.7 in (216 x 297 mm)
SCAN INPUT MODES
- Front Panel scan, HP Photosmart software
SCAN FILE FORMAT
- JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, PDF
- Version 1.9
BIT DEPTH/GRAYSCALE LEVELS
- Standard, 20 sheets
CAMERA PHONE SUPPORTED
- Yes, From memory cards
- Laser Comparable Speed: Up to 8 ppm black, Up to 7.5 ppm color
- Maximum Copy Speed: Up to 34 cpm black, Up to 33 cpm color
- Black (Text and Graphics): Up to 600 dpi
- Color (Text and Graphics): Up to 600 dpi
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF COPIES
- Up to 99 copies
COPIER REDUCE AND ENLARGE
- 25 to 400 percent
- Quality, Two-Sided, Paper Size, Paper Type, Enhancements
COPIER SMART SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Automatic document feeding
- Yes, black & white with eFax
eFax OPTIONS (ADF)
- Black (Standard): 101 x 100 dpi
- Color (Standard): 101 x 100 dpi
- Photo: 201 x 200 dpi
- PC Interface Supported: Yes, requires online registration
- Remote Retrieval Capability Supported:Yes
- Fax Auto-redialing: No
- Fax Delayed Sending: No
- Fax Polling Supported: No
- 1 USB 2.0, 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Yes, wireless operations compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only
- Wireless 802.11n
PAPER TRAYS, STANDARD
- 1 plus automated 5 x 7-in photo tray and ADF
MEDIA TYPES SUPPORTED
- Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting), transparencies
MEDIA SIZES SUPPORTED
- Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
MEDIA WEIGHT RECOMMENDED
- 16 to 80 lb (60 to 300 g/m2)
- Input Capacity: Up to 125 sheets legal, Up to 40 sheets transparencies, Up to 40 sheets labels, Up to 60 sheets photo paper, Up to 40 cards, Up to 15 envelopes
- Output Capacity: Up to 50 sheets legal, Up to 10 sheets labels, Up to 50 sheets transparencies, Up to 20 cards, Up to 10 envelopes, Up to 20 sheets photo paper
VERTICAL ALIGNMENT ACCURACY
- +/- 0.006 in (+/- 0.1524 mm)
- 4.33" (10.9 cm) Touchscreen CGD
COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS
Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2) or higher (32-bit only), Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, v 10.7
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC: Microsoft Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer, Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer, Windows XP (SP3) or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 512 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet
Explorer 6 or higher;
- Mac: Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, v 10.7: PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel Core Processor; 500 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive, Internet browser, USB port
- Acoustic Power Emissions: 6.3 B(A) (printing at 11 ppm);
- Acoustic Power Emissions (Active, Copy or Scan): 6.2 B(A) (copying at 5 ppm with ADF running);
- Acoustic Pressure Emissions: 50 dB(A) (printing at 11 ppm)
- Power Supply Type: External universal power supply
- Power Supply Required: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 49 watts maximum, 29 watts active, 0.47 watts manual-off, 8.0 watts standby, 4.5 watts sleep
- W x D x H: 17.91 x 17.71 x 8.66 in (455 x 450 x 220 mm)
- 18.51 lb (8.4 kg)
- World-class service and support. One-year technical phone support, one-year limited hardware warranty. Access to 24/7 award-winning support services online.