TURN YOUR RECORDS INTO MP3s ANYWHERE!
Play your records and make your music mobile, anywhere, with iPTUSB. This innovative, portable USB turntable has a convenient USB computer jack enabling you to connect your Mac or PC and transfer your music. You can also connect other music sources and turn them into MP3s.
Once on your computer, you can listen, make custom playlists, record it to CD, and transfer it to your iPod or MP3 player. The music from your records can be with you wherever you go!
iPTUSB runs on wall power using the included AC adapter, or batteries for total mobility. It has a built-in speaker for listening to your records and monitoring your recordings.
iPTUSB also has a line input jack so you can connect other music sources such as cassette decks, and turn your other music into MP3s.
ION's exclusive software suite makes transfer and editing your music easy. EZ Vinyl Converter provides an easy way to transfer your music and import it into your iTunes music library.
iPTUSB comes with everything you need to turn your music into digital MP3 files. It has a dust cover with handle, cartridge with stylus, 45RPM adapter, cables, and slipmat. Pick one up and start enjoying your music anywhere you go.
iPod, Mac, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Turn your records into MP3s and listen anywhere
- Protective dust cover with integrated carrying handle
- Fits in a standard 12-inch record case
- Battery powered by six D-cell batteries or AC power adapter
- Built-in speaker
- 33 and 45 RPM speeds
- ?10 percent pitch control
- Plays all standard sized records up to 12 inch
- Headphone output
- Plug and play USB: no drivers needed!
- Line output for home listening
- 1/8 inch-stereo line input digitize music from cassettes or other sources
- Works with Mac and PC
- USB port
- CD drive
- PC: Windows XP (32-bit or 64-bit) or Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Mac: OS X 10.4* or later