With great power, comes great hiss
Many headphones and in particular, IEMs are high-sensitivity in nature. This coupled with the relative high-power of modern Smartphones, (never mind dedicated headphone amplifiers) and listening enjoyment is heavily compromised as 'loudness and/or hiss' becomes excessive. Making listening fatigue an all too common issue.
The solution: Source > iEMatch > Headphones
By inserting the iEMatch in between the Smartphone/Source and the Headphones, the result is sound quality that has greater warmth, resolution and dynamic contrast.
- Reduced background noise/hiss
- Improved dynamic range
- Optimised volume control
- Ultra (-24dB)/High (-12dB) sensitivity adjustment
- S-Balanced connection for Single-Ended and Balanced operation
- 6N Copper/Silver matrix signal cabling with Final 6063-T5 aluminium-magnesium alloy shell
- Gold-plated circuit board with premium components (eg MELF resistors)
- Gold-plated 3.5mm male/female connectors
- Input impedance: > 16 Ohm
- Output impedance: > 2.5 Ohms (High-sensitivity); > 1 Ohm (Ultra-sensitivity)