Three-way, 6" bookshelf loudspeaker
The JBL ES Series offers a variety of bookshelf, wall-mount and floorstanding loudspeakers, and bring-down-the-house powered subwoofers. With innovative technologies derived directly from JBL Professional equipment, the JBL ES Series delivers powerful, accurate audio performance and brings the legendary JBL sound from concert stages, recording studios and movie theaters to living rooms, dens, bedrooms and patios. And with three finishes to choose from - black, beech and cherry - they're designed to look good anywhere, with a style that equals their substance.
- Description Bookshelf Speaker
- Series ES
- Finish Black Ash
- Frequency Response 50Hz - 40kHz
- Crossover Frequencies 3kHz - 24dB/octave; 9kHz ? 18dB/octave
- Power Handling 70 Watts Continuous / 280 Watts Peak
- Max. Recommended Amplifier Power 125 Watts
- Low-Frequency Transducer 170mm (6") PolyPlas, shielded
- High-Frequency Transducer 19mm (3/4") Titanium- laminate dome, shielded; EOS waveguide
- Ultrahigh-Frequency Transducer 19mm (3/4") Polyester-film ring-radiator, shielded; EOS waveguide
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 88dB
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 387mm x 223mm x 330mm / 15-1/4" x 8-3/4" x 13"
- Weight 8.9kg / 19.6 lb