Show off your pictures and your style on a KODAK EASYSHARE D830 Digital Frame. With its unique design, you can create a look that's exclusively you by pairing your digital frame with thousands of standard picture frames on the market, even a favorite you may already have. So enjoy beautiful pictures, stirring memories-all with your personal touch.
- Digital frame panel fits most standard picture frames. (Package contains one additional frame.)
- Stunning picture quality with the digital display that features proprietary Kodak Color Science
- Technology for crisper detail and more vibrant colors.
- Store up to 4,000 pictures* with 512 MB internal memory. Pictures are automatically resized to fit more on the frame.
- Efficient power consumption, mercury-free displays, and programmable on/off settings make KODAK Frames easy on the environment.
- The unique Quick Touch Border with automatic motion sensor lets you scroll through your photos, edit and more-right on the frame.
- Plug-and-play operation-insert memory card or USB flash drive for automatic slide show
- Dynamic collage mode that shows off several pictures at the same time. Simply push the mode button to choose other options, including clock and calendar views.
- Sync with your computer and create slide shows with KODAK EASYSHARE Digital Display Software.
- Mount your frame on a wall or display on a table, anywhere in your home.
- Add a memory card with your own pictures to make a great gift with a personal touch.
- Powered by an ENERGY STAR Qualified Adapter
|Image file formats ||JPEG, EXIF|
|Weight ||1.9 lb. (includes frame, stand, and AC adapter)|
|Dimensions || frame only: 9.8 ? 7.8 x 1.3 in. frame and faceplate: 11.2 ? 9.6 ? 1.8 in|
|Display size ||8 in. diagonal|
|Display area ||6.4 ? 4.8 in. |
|Display resolution ||800 ? 600 pixels|
|Aspect ratio ||4:3|
|Display type ||aSi TFT active matrix|
|Display backlight ||LED|
|Display brightness ||270 NITs (typical)|
|Contrast ratio ||500:1 |
|Memory cards supported ||2 slots-Secure Digital (SD), Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC), Multimedia Card (MMC), MEMORY STICK (MS), MS PRO/MS PRO DUO, XD-Picture Card (xD) |
|Display modes ||full screen, collage, clock, calendar|
|Power consumption ||5.5 W (frame running in slideshow mode)|
|Power supply || |
- 100?240 V AC, 50?60 Hz (WW)
- 5 V DC
|Operating temperature ||32 degrees to 104 degrees F (0 degrees to 40 degrees C)|
- WINDOWS XP or higher
- INTERNET EXPLORER 6.0 or higher
- 600 MHz processor or greater
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
- 200 MB hard drive disk space available
- CD-ROM drive
- Available USB port