Focus on your profits, not your printer.
It's time to simplify your workload and lower your ink costs with the KODAK OFFICE HERO 6.1 All-in-One Printer. With fairly priced ink and a full suite of productivity tools, it lets you spend more time on your business and less on printing. It multi-tasks as much as you do, letting you print wirelessly, copy, scan, and fax - even double-sided. No matter where business happens, being Google Cloud Print and KODAK Email Print ready means you can send emails and attachments back to your office from any mobile device - your smartphone, computer, or tablet, so your documents are waiting when you walk in the door. Smart Sensor technology predicts the supplies and time you'll need before you start that next big print run. And you can rely on KODAK Quality for crisp documents and brilliant images, from first print to last. It?s the intelligent way to keep your budget in line and your business on the move.
Save money when you print with the lowest total ink replacement cost. The KODAK OFFICE HERO 6.1 All-in-One Printer works with KODAK 10 Series Ink Cartridges:
- KODAK Black Ink Cartridge, 10B
- KODAK Color Ink Cartridge, 10C
Kodak's high-volume cartridges give you even more prints for less:
- KODAK Black Ink Cartridge, 10XL
Get connected and print from anywhere.
- Start printing from your 802.11b/g/n wireless network in minutes with easy Wi-Fi setup
- Print on the go from your smartphone, computer, or tablet using Google Cloud Print enabled apps
- Send emails and attachments to your printer from anywhere, using any email capable, web connected device with KODAK Email Print Service
- Print photos directly from your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, BLACKBERRY, or ANDROID Device with the KODAK Pic Flick App 
- Easily send scans to your PC, Google Docs, email, memory cards, USB flash drive, network folders
- Access your favorite pictures on FACEBOOK and KODAK Gallery
- Fax directly from your PC in as fast as 3 seconds per page
Built-in intelligence makes printing easy.
- Quickly copy, scan, print, and fax with the easy-to-use control panel and 2.4 in. color display
- Smart Sensor technology predicts supplies and time needed to complete a job, and automatically identifies paper size, amount, and type so you don?t have to set print modes
- Load paper less often with the high-capacity, 200?sheet plain paper / 70?sheet photo paper tray
- Put in a stack and walk away with the 35-page, two-sided automatic document feeder (ADF) 
- Get work done in half the time with automatic two-sided printing, copying, scanning, and faxing
- Scan multiple pictures at the same time and get a separate file for each one
- Create graph paper, lined paper, reminder lists, shopping lists, sheet music, and tic-tac-toe boards with printable template designs
- Use the sort feature to easily find and view pictures on your memory card by month, day, or year on the printer LCD
- Create and print 3D pictures, print your favorite video scenes, enhance photos with Facial Retouch and make old documents look new with Perfect Page scanning technology
- Fax print driver lets you fax electronic files without printing them first
KODAK Quality you can count on, time after time.
- Kodak's 100+ years of imaging science excellence brings you what you're looking for in home printing today: advanced technology, premium quality and affordable ink, all without compromise
- KODAK Premium Pigment-Based Inks dry instantly, are smudge and water resistant, and last a lifetime
- High-resolution color photo printing, 4800 optimized DPI
- Print brilliant lab-quality 4 ? 6 in. photos in as little as 28 seconds
1Google Cloud Print account required. Printer and device must be connected to the Internet. Subject to service availability. Visit www.kodak.com/go/kodakemailprint for details.
2As compared to leading consumer inkjet printers using manufacturers' recommended standard ink cartridges available in single quantity pricing (i.e., no multi-packs, high capacity, combo packs, value packs or special promotions); excludes printers that use only one cartridge.
3Compatible with iPhone (iOS 3.0 or later), iPad and iPod touch (4th generation or later) and most Wi-Fi-enabled BLACKBERRY Devices with OS 4.5 or later and ANDROID OS 2.0 or later. Printer and device must be connected to the same local area network.
4KODAK All-in-One Printer Home Center Software required; not compatible with MACINTOSH OS.
5Supports 8.5 ? 11 in. (US letter) and 210 ? 297 mm (A4).
6Supports 8.5 ? 11 in. (US letter) and 210 ? 297 mm (A4).
7KODAK All-in-One Printer Home Center Software required; not compatible with MACINTOSH OS.
8Based on Wilhelm Imaging Research (WIR) and Kodak internal testing on KODAK Photo and Ultimate Plain Papers. Under all common consumer display and storage environments. Smudge resistant using KODAK Inkjet Photo Papers.
9Color ink droplets to be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting.
10Based on fastest document print mode and borderless 4 ? 6 in. photos using KODAK Ultra Premium Photo Paper, Studio Gloss, and using WINDOWS OS-based PCs that meet recommended system requirements. Actual results may vary.