Great sound begins with a great bottom end. The SW-350 subwoofer delivers the two lowest octaves of the ten humans can hear, intensifying your listening and viewing experiences. The SW-350 fills any room with big, clear bass, thanks to its powerful eight-inch driver and Class D amplifier. But if you really want to experience what this hard-hitter can do, be sure to place it in the corner of your room. In general, placing a subwoofer along the middle of the wall, or out in the room will decrease its output.
| | 8-inch down-firing driver
The SW-350's eight-inch driver produces amazing bass response with low distortion ? it outperforms some 10-inch subs. The built-in amplifier delivers 350 booming watts of peak power, and its sleek, modern design complements today?s HDTVs. Its aesthetics and power make it an ideal partner for Klipsch's Quintet home theater system. Designed for Flexibility
In addition to its unparalleled performance, the SW-350 offers unmatched flexibility. A low pass crossover and variable phase control lets you effectively blend the subwoofer?s low-frequency tones with other Klipsch speakers as well as establish a level of bass that?s just right for your room.
The SW-350 subwoofer is truly the way to go if you?re building your dream system; it?s the perfect partner for the Quintet home theater system.
- 8-inch high-excursion driver produces amazing bass response with low distortion - outperforms some 10-inch subs!
- Built-in digital amplifier delivers 350 booming watts of dynamic power
- Sleek, modern design complements today?s HDTVs
- An ideal partner for our Quintet 5.0 home theater system
- Features line-level (RCA) inputs and speaker-level inputs, Auto-on/off, 0-180 Phase adjustment, variable low-pass filter and level adjustment.