High Definition Resolution - Pictures are sharper. Colors are more vibrant. Entertainment is more real. Everything looks better on an HDTV.
HDMI - HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) offers incredible audio/video quality and single-cable convenience. This monitor includes an HDMI input, so you can connect a true high-definition source, such as a high-end computer, Blu-ray player or next-generation videogame console.
ENERGY STAR Qualified - Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. ENERGY STAR certified televisions are on average, over 25 percent more energy efficient than conventional models, saving energy in all usage modes: sleep, idle and on.
- Screen Size Class (diagonal): 24" Class (23.6" diagonal)
- Resolution: 720p
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
Dimensions / Weight
- TV without Stand (WxHxD): 21.9" x 13.6" x 2.1"
- TV with Stand (WxHxD): 21.9" x 15.3" x 5.3"
- TV without Stand weight: 7.1 lbs
- TV with Stand weight: 7.5 lbs
- TV Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD): 27.6" x 15.8" x 5"
- Shipping Weight: 10.1 lbs
- Triple XD Engine: Yes
- Real Cinema 24p: Yes
- Speaker System: 2 Channel
- Audio Output Power (Watts - THD 10%): 10W
- Mono/Stereo/Dual (MTS/SAP): Yes
- Dolby Digital Decoder: Yes
- Clear Voice II:Yes (Clear Voice)
- Audio: AAC, MP2, OGG, MP3, PCM, WMA
- Photo: JPEG, JPS, MPO
AV Inputs / Outputs
- RF In (Antenna/Cable): 1 (Rear)
- Component Video In: 1 (Rear)
- Composite In (AV): 1 (shared w/Component)
- HDMI: 1 (Rear)
- USB 3.0/2.0 In: 0/ 1(Side)
Cabinet / Accessories
- ENERGY STAR Qualified: Yes
- Power Supply (Voltage, Hz): 100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 28W
- Standby Mode: 0.5W
Warranty / UPC
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor
- UPC: 719192196414