LG CAM Plus
The LG CAM Plus is a versatile camera module that can be attached through the battery slot to deliver the comfortable grip and convenient control of a DSLR. The LG CAM Plus provides physical buttons for power, shutter, record, and zoom, and an LED indicator. It also offers intuitive autofocus and exposure lock, features usually found on standalone digital cameras. When attached to the LG G5, its 1,200 mAh embedded battery enhances the user experience for more fun and enjoyment.
- Shoot more photos and videos with the embedded 1,200 mAh battery
- More comfortable grip: optimal camera grip design and material for more control and comfortable one-handed use
- Physical controls for shutter and zoom: intuitive launch camera, zoom, camera shutter, and video record buttons; autofocus with a half-press of the shutter button
Enhanced User Experience: 1,200 mAh Embedded Battery
The 1,200 mAh embedded battery in the LG CAM Plus is designed to enhance the user experience for taking photos and videos. The embedded battery is engaged only while the CAM Plus is in use and remains active for approximately 5 minutes after the last photo or video is taken.
Free Your Other Hand: Comfortable Shooting Grip
- Avoid the shakes! LG CAM Plus provides an improved grip for more control when shooting.
- Snap photos one-handed more easily, leaving your other hand free.
Traditional Camera Experience: Physical Keys
- Quickly switch on the camera, so you don?t miss the moment.
- Focus and shoot intuitively: focus with a half-press of the shutter, snap with a full press.
- Use zoom dial buttons easily, like a traditional camera, even while recording with one hand.
- Dimensions: 2.91" x 2.42" x 0.63"
- Weight: 1.95 oz.