This is My Launch Pad. Let's Take Off.
LG knows you're always on the go and the LG G Pad 7.0 provides the ultimate tablet for life on the fly.
- Impressive 7" WXGA (1280 X 800) IPS Display
- Powerful 1.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 4,000 mAh Long-Lasting Battery
- Secure, Simple Ways to Wake and Unlock Your Tablet with Knock Code
- Control Compatible Devices with QuickRemote
- Seamless Connectivity with Your Android Smartphone with Q Pair 2.0
Comfortable One-Handed Grip
Smooth, rounded corners provide a comfortable in-hand grip.
Seamless Connectivity with Q Pair 2.0
Never miss the moment! The LG G Pad 7.0 pairs with your Android Smartphone so you can receive important calls and texts - and respond right from your tablet.
Intuitive Easy-Input Smart Keyboard
For a smooth and seamless writing experience, this keyboard provides easy-to-use features and adapts to your unique writing style.
Secure and Instant Access with Knock Code
Knock Code provides secure, one-step access to your home screen with over 86,000 possible code combinations!
Turn your tablet into a programmable remote to control multiple compatible electronic devices.
Efficient Multitasking with Dual Window
Split the screen for simple cross tasking! Open two different apps on the large tablet and drag and drop content from one window to the other.
Expansive 7.0" IPS Display
Experience intricate details and vibrant colors with more true-to-life colors.
Blazing-Fast 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
Snap into action with performance of Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor.
A Sweeter Experience
Android 4.4.2 KitKat is a sweet Android interface. Packed with new features, it adds flavor to even the simplest tasks - and makes your user experience more satisfying than ever.
At Google Play, you can browse and download thousands of free and paid apps from around the world.
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 7.45" (H) X 4.48" (W) X 0.4" (D)
- 7" WXGA (1280 X 800) IPS Display
Total Internal Memory
MicroSD Memory Slot
- Supports up to 32 GB
- MicroSD cards sold separately
- 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- S-GPS Support for Enhanced Location Accuracy